boys names emergency

I had this with my 5 th little boy he was named at 5 days old he's called Jaxen now were finally having a girl after 5 little boys we have no idea of a name for her lol

We might be in the same boat I pray it's a girl (3 weeks till we know)her name is a done deal, set in stone, Stella Moi, it's really pretty no? Stella was my OH's aunty plus i really liked it, it's not common but not too unusual, and Moi is my grans given birth name, it's Chinese, she goes by her middle name Pauline as she was adopted but i really like Moi.

But boys.... well we are stumped, it was a done deal Deacon Patrick but then my OH decided he didn't like Deacon anymore, then it was Nolan but he stopped liking that too, we liked Aiden for a while but i went off it and now we dont even have a shortlist, my OH wants Castiel after the angel on the show Supernatural, but i think that's stupid and have vetoed it.
So now we're just waiting till the scan and if it ends up being a boy we'll have to give it some more serious thought, but I'd really love a Stella :)

I am in the same boat. My DH and I agreed on a girls name straight away. If we find out the baby is a boy... It's gonna be a tough thing to figure out. We can't totally agree on a name. Maybbeeee it's the universe telling us it's a girl? Haha. Names are such an important thing!!

What are your daughters names? It may help people to make suggestions to you as it'll give an idea if you are quite traditional etc!

My boys are Owen and Alex and if this is another boy he'll be Jake!

my daughters name is jasmine totally love the name my other daughter is millie my ex chose that and im not as keen, i like different names xx

I loved Seth, Noah, Finn and Brody for boys (though wouldn't use Brody with Coby)

i like noah but my bfs friend is callin hers tht:( hes doin my head in hes so picky,

I can't help much. With my son we had the girl name picked out days after we got our bfp. The boy name didn't come to us until well into the third trimester. Middle name was picked early on but it's a family name. We settled on Holden Christopher. With this baby we have picked Calliope Rose for a girl and Jaiden Elliott for a boy. We don't really have any other names we agreed on that we liked first and last combos.

My oh hated every boy name going! I literally went through a list with him. At first we agreed on Anthony but he got over excited by the name because he's a huge red hot chilli peppers fan that he was adiment Anthony would have the middle name Keidis! Just after his idol! Lol and when I wasn't happy with that we finally agreed on James which is nice as its a name that's gone through my family for the last 5 generations. I generally think boys names are harder then girls lol

Jacob
Lucas
David
Harry
Matthew
Lionel
Alex
Jonathan
Paul
Peter
Simon
Oleg
Frank

I am in the same boat. Have been team yellow all 3 times. DS was nameless for 5 days. We had no boys name picked out for #2. We have no boys name this time around either.

I am in the same position. I had girls named picked out for 4 years. Kailyn Rae. I have a 7 year old son, his name is Jayden Paul. but if I have a boy this time I have no clue what I am going to name him.

My boys are Seth and Eli. Choosing 2nd boys name was tough but I love his name was world the arguments lol!
Other names I like are Talon, Hunter, Cohen, Tobias, Noah ( my nephews name ) Xavier and a few others I can't think of right now but I don't like typical names like jack or Henry lol!

I can't help much. With my son we had the girl name picked out days after we got our bfp. The boy name didn't come to us until well into the third trimester. Middle name was picked early on but it's a family name. We settled on Holden Christopher. With this baby we have picked Calliope Rose for a girl and Jaiden Elliott for a boy. We don't really have any other names we agreed on that we liked first and last combos.

lovely, a very rare name but pretty :flower:

Im the opposite lol

I have boys names down, we already have names for the next 3 boys (if we have 3 boys) and the girls name I picked has a boys name for a middle name

I would suggest picking someone you love to name your child after, that way you less likely to regret it later on as you will always have a good association with that name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->