Boys names that go with Charlie and Harry

I think Oliver is a nice name -- see how easy it was to convince him?? I think i can convince OH to agree to any name... as long as i have enough time to "sell it"!

The name that came to mind for me to go with Charlie & Harry is: Benjamin (Ben/Benny)

Also, as other's suggested i think the following go nicely: Arthur, Daniel (Danny), & Gabriel

(Not fond of George as a 1st name)

yeah it was really easy i just layed in bed and said "please please please please!!.....its the only name i REALLLLY like i wouldnt be happy with any other name!" he said....pffft okkk, we did come across Ben and jack too we like both of them!
but if its a boy hes going to be Oliver George Stephenson :) cute! it'll be a girl now and end up with some name i hate haha

haha dont say that! iv totaly got used to the idea that im probably going to end up with another boy! i'd be over the moon with a girl though!

Oliver George is a wonderful name. And it goes so well with Charlie and Harry. Has your OH mentioned which girls names he likes then?

SETH!!!!! But I am bias because I have a little Sethel of my own :cloud9:

Aw do you? I didn't know that :)

Seth is an awesome name I love it, totally biased but it's really uncommon without being like 'banana' or something :)

Oliver is lovely though :) We might have to steal it tho coz it's the only boys name we can agree on at the min :dohh:

Well he's not 'mine' but he is.....Seth is my nephew - my sister's little boy who is 3 :) He's a Seth Edward.

yep just a bit! i do like the name seth i like how u call him sethel too cute :)

he gets everything BUT Seth! :lol: Sethel, Sethtopher, Sethelburger!

Arghh hes deicded he doesnt like Oliver again its probably the name he likes the least out of all of them, we both kinda like Elliott?

LOVE Elliott! The name has such a gorgeous sound to it! Goes beautifully with Charlie & Harry too!

I had the Oliver war with my OH as well :haha:

I love the name Oliver, and think it sounds prefect with Charlie and Harry :thumbup:

I love the name George too.

If I ever had another Son I'd call him Oliver, when I was expecting Phoebe, I liked the name George for a boy, rambling here tehe

Great names :flower: x x

I love Billy for a little boy!

We had Billy twice but had girls both times. So resorting to getting a dog one day and calling that billy instead :rofl: I love a bit of grandad chic!

How about Edward but call him Ted - that is pretty cute :)

Daniel would also be nice - Danny

Adam is cute too

Zachary - Zac

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back