Boys names?

worrying

Reaction score
Help!!

DH and I really want to get settled on a name for either sex, we have a girls name sorted but are totally stuck for a boy!

Gimmy your boys names! :haha:

I'm the opposite! I always find it really easy to think of boy's names but not girl's.
But we've chosen Warwick Richard for a boy :blue:
:)

Ha i would love to but were exact the same!! Can't agree on a boys name. Thomas is our top choice at the moment, but it changes every week!

We both kind of like Malcolm..

I like louis DH doesn't
DH likes Link, I don't
I like Ben, DH says its a dogs name?? (wtf?)

We like Anthony! Also,

Aric, Alexander, Oscar...

I love the name Damien lol No idea what OH feels about it though haha

DH likes really modern names... He has suggested Jaxon and Harrison.
I like traditional names, top choices are Edward or Matthew.

We're trying to find something with a traditional official name but can be shortened to something modern. I'm trying to push Edward shortened to Ted but he's having none of it!!

For a boy we have settled on Cole Alexander :D

:flower:

Boys names are sooo hard, with our last baby we went through 20 names each a night for almost 4 weeks... and the ONLY name we could agree on was Cameron, which shortens to Cam. We joke that if this new baby is a boy that he will be nameless!! hahahaha

My other son's name is Logan.

DS is Jericho. If we have another boy, I am completely stumped.

I have two boys.... Braden Maxwell (Brady) and Harper Lee (yes, he's a boy).

I LOVE Harrison (it's my maiden name :) ), Jack (could be Jax), Toby, Oliver, Charlie (I like for a girl too).

It's very hard because I'm a teacher so many names have good or bad associations for me!! And I hate it but I'm very biased as to whether a name will be a "top set" or "bottom set" kid!!! It's so hard, and I know it's really stupid to think like that, but I can't help it!!
Some names DH has suggested I just say "no" because some little scrote in my worst class is called that!!

Our lb is kyruem andrew and names for bean due in march

Girl: arianna kyrin or jenny veve
Boy:zenon George or dearran james

Yep were nuts but what can you expect from naria alrevia. Oh btw in white British from white British parents and they still called me that

It's very hard because I'm a teacher so many names have good or bad associations for me!! And I hate it but I'm very biased as to whether a name will be a "top set" or "bottom set" kid!!! It's so hard, and I know it's really stupid to think like that, but I can't help it!!
Some names DH has suggested I just say "no" because some little scrote in my worst class is called that!!

I have the exact same problem! I have worked in nurseries/pre-schools for 8 years and it's caused me to vito so many names! For example every Matthew I've looked after has been really naughty, same goes for Callum!

Also I like Dexter...But it also makes me think serial killer lol :dohh:

Thank's for all the boys names everyone!

My boys name is Toby so i obviously love that

If we have another boy i like: Jake and William

Whats the girls name you have? I am stuck for another girls name lol

DS is called Ossian (Ossie) Philip. It pronounced as its read. Not sure why people have so much trouble with it.

As for this one I want Andrew but OH is called Martin Andrew and I don't like that. So I have Jonathan, Logan and possibly Dorian. The best part is I get to choose this baby's name as I have an agreement with OH, I name kids, he names pets (we have none of those yet). If he had his choice it would be Elgard which isn't even a name!

Our girl will be Alexia Pearl. I love it, I've never met and Alexia and its not even close to being in the top 100! Rhiannon came in a close second and is still on the cards if its a girl and she doesn't look like or feel like an Alexia.

How about some Irish names

Sean ( Shaun )
Darragh ( dar-a )
Killian
Niall
I also love Jonah
Johnathan
Eanna

Haha, same here!

We have a Stanley (had a lovely one in my class the year I got pg) and if we have a boy this time we are considering Hamish. I can't decide if I like it or not at the moment, but at least I have never taught one :)

My sons name is
Jack

Our picks for my miscarriage were
Jacob Daniel

And my hubby likes this time around
Charlie

I have always been a fan of
Ian
Adrian
Damon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online