Boys names?

Hi!

My son is called Tyler (yes I did write a complaint email to 'This Morning' about that stupid woman lol)

Our names that we like are
Finley for a boy
Annie for a girl

X x x

My sons name is Tobias. This time we have Christopher (Shortening it to Topher or Tophie) And Nathan.

Our top boys names are Rhys and Miles.

Others that were on the list:
Nolan
Wesley
Anderson (We're thinking of this for a middle now)
Josiah

Our top boys names are Rhys and Miles.

Others that were on the list:
Nolan
Wesley
Anderson (We're thinking of this for a middle now)
Josiah

Miles was one of my top picks with my son! My brother was really upset when I didn't name him that, and now has it as his top pick haha

I'm a teacher too so have trouble with names which my oh doesn't understand. Our son is called Kyle name ideas for this baby are:
Mason (my favourite name since our son was born because I love Kyle and mason together but my friend stole it)
Rhys ( second fave but baby would have a cousin with the same name however we never see this family )
Curtis
Bradley
Kaden (oh's choice not mine)

The duke and dutchess stole my boys name :(

I don't know what we will call this one if it is a boy.

We have a Zachary who we call Zac.

I am also a teacher and there are so many 'naughty' names.

I quite like Archie. DH hates it. He quite likes Tommy, I have an ex called Tom and know that Tommy would be shortened. Argh!!!

My gut instinct is that I am on team blue which makes it even harder. Only 13 weeks but just can't see us agreeing EVER!

A girl would probably be Evie Quinn.

My boys names were:

Christian (my favourite)
Michael
Nicholas

My DH are having a really hard time choosing names for either because we both hate shortened names (nicknames). It is fine for other people but we want our children to be called the names we give them, not other nick names. So my DS who is eleven is Stefan James. The James is because my grandfather passed before he was born and the was his middle name. Originally it was gong to be Stefan Knight.

I like

Callum (obviously!)
Daniel
Oliver
Thomas
Matthew
Michael
Lucas/Luke
Jacob
Joshua
Benjamin
Connor
Charlie
Lewis
Oscar

My DH are having a really hard time choosing names for either because we both hate shortened names (nicknames). It is fine for other people but we want our children to be called the names we give them, not other nick names. So my DS who is eleven is Stefan James. The James is because my grandfather passed before he was born and the was his middle name. Originally it was gong to be Stefan Knight.

I'm the same way!!! Everyone tried to shorten my sons name from Tobias to Toby. I had to correct a few people, but they all finally got the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->