Boys Names

goddess25

Reaction score
Just wondering of any of you have found any good websites specifically for boys names.

DH and I think we are having a boy and last time our son was nameless for awhile, and we chose Euan which I loved. Our problem is DH likes nothing, we have 2 names picked out for a girl so we are sorted out there but for boys we have nothing.....

I dont want baby to be nameless again...

Didn't find any good sites but sure a few of us could tell you our choices / favourites to maybe throw a few new ones into the mix?

My 4 year old is called Corey Nate and we had two choices for boys this time Finn Gabriel and Jesse Kai, hope you find one you both love! X

i have two boys already, kyle-nicholas and logan-paul, i have my third boys name picked but will not share till he is born, i am scared in case someone pinches it as it is sooooo unique, its not even on any baby name website or books. There is only one other person (and he is a fictional character) i am aware of with this name, and this person is my hubbys icon lol.

But if we ever have another child after this and its another boy we have got Anakin as a name :)

Hi girls, my little boy is due in 2 days and his name is going to be Harrison. Can't wait to meet him! We really struggled with boys names!

Good choice saz, we too have named our boy Harrison. I know 3 Harrison's since coming up with the name - but that hasn't made us want to choose another name. His middle name is going to be Jonathan. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->