Boys toddler sandals

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by Mrs RC, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Mrs RC

Mrs RC Lucas' Mummy!

Hi there

Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to get toddler sandals from? Lucas is a size 4h and doesn't seem to fit the standard mothercare ones.

I've looked at the Clarke doodles but they only have 2 designs and I was looking for something a bit different!

Any ideas ladies?!

Thanks
    Xx

2. Seraphim

Seraphim Amazing Baby Girl

JojoMamanBebe :thumbup:

3. rockys-mumma

rockys-mumma Mummy to two lovely boys

Nothing. I have searched high and low for some nice sandals for LO and he has wide feet too. The best ones I have found are from H&M they seem to come up quite wide and are nice and soft too. Otherwise they are cute and impratical and a bad fit, or fit but are the ugliest things ever or boring ol' doodles lol.

4. rosie272

rosie272 mum to charlie finn

5. NuKe

NuKe mummy to 2 gorgeous girls

we actually got poppys sandals from ADIDAS of all places!!! they are brill, as the whole top opens with 2 velcro straps so it doesnt matter how fat or skinny their feet are! picked em up for 6 quid from the adidas shop!

6. Mrs RC

Mrs RC Lucas' Mummy!

Thanks all - will have a look where you mention!

7. candyfloss

candyfloss Well-Known Member

We got william some from Next, will get his next pair from there too, gd selection and not too pricey.

8. pictureperfect

pictureperfect Well-Known Member

We got Chloe the adidas ones too, here feet are really narrow but cause both straps on these ones have velcro like Nuke said you can adjust to whatever their feet, my nephew got the navy boys ones and they are nice and comfy too [well so he says anyway!]

9. pa2k84

pa2k84 Mummy to Lucas Richard

Asda have them was looking today good selection and reasonably priced think most expensive £8

10. aimee-lou

aimee-lou Totally Outnumbered!!

Earl usually had clarks shoes as he has wide feet too but I've found some nice ones in Stead and Simpson - normal blue velcro and suede type material....perfect for summer. He has doodles and they're great but he's already outgrowing them. Can no longer wear them with socks lol. :wacko: Only had them 8 weeks!

11. ellismum

ellismum Ellis' mum!!

Matalan have a good choice, Ellis lives in his £3 mock crocs around the house and garden. He has wide feet so these fit perfectly, as do some mock converse from ASDA which have Velcro straps. I find NEXT shoes too narrow for him.