Boys toddler sandals

Mrs RC

Lucas' Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi there

Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to get toddler sandals from? Lucas is a size 4h and doesn't seem to fit the standard mothercare ones.

I've looked at the Clarke doodles but they only have 2 designs and I was looking for something a bit different!

Any ideas ladies?!

Thanks
Xx

Nothing. I have searched high and low for some nice sandals for LO and he has wide feet too. The best ones I have found are from H&M they seem to come up quite wide and are nice and soft too. Otherwise they are cute and impratical and a bad fit, or fit but are the ugliest things ever or boring ol' doodles lol.

These are brilliant

https://www.robeez.co.uk/Robeez-Sof...oductID=1252&deptid=310&PriceCat=3&Lang=EN-UK

I don't like the open toe ones as his little toes were hanging over the front of the M&S ones I got him for nursery and looked really uncomfy :(

we actually got poppys sandals from ADIDAS of all places!!! they are brill, as the whole top opens with 2 velcro straps so it doesnt matter how fat or skinny their feet are! picked em up for 6 quid from the adidas shop!

Thanks all - will have a look where you mention!

We got william some from Next, will get his next pair from there too, gd selection and not too pricey.

We got Chloe the adidas ones too, here feet are really narrow but cause both straps on these ones have velcro like Nuke said you can adjust to whatever their feet, my nephew got the navy boys ones and they are nice and comfy too [well so he says anyway!]

Asda have them was looking today good selection and reasonably priced think most expensive £8

Earl usually had clarks shoes as he has wide feet too but I've found some nice ones in Stead and Simpson - normal blue velcro and suede type material....perfect for summer. He has doodles and they're great but he's already outgrowing them. Can no longer wear them with socks lol. :wacko: Only had them 8 weeks!

Matalan have a good choice, Ellis lives in his £3 mock crocs around the house and garden. He has wide feet so these fit perfectly, as do some mock converse from ASDA which have Velcro straps. I find NEXT shoes too narrow for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->