Boys various sizes.

Could you do me the length of the beige hoody please? x

Hey hun. Where are the stripey tops from?

How much for the 2 stripey tops, the 1st pair of brown jeans and the next giraffe top?

They are indeed. I'm really bad when it comes to clothes, he generally only tends to wear things once :blush:

I'm the same lol. My hobby is buying clothes, thats my excuse haha. Can i have them please hun. Do you have anymore pics to put up or other sizes?

I'm the same lol. My hobby is buying clothes, thats my excuse haha. Can i have them please hun. Do you have anymore pics to put up or other sizes?

Glad i'm not the only one :rofl:

I have 3 big boxes of clothes that I need to photograph and put on. I have newborn right up to 9-12.

I have 3 big boxes of clothes that I need to photograph and put on. I have newborn right up to 9-12.

Ill be stalking this thread then lol :thumbup:. Ive got bags full, there going to new homes slowly but surely lol. I really want some 9-12 clothes. When do you think you'll be able to post pics?

Oh and could you please PM me your paypal :flower:

Got the PM. Can i be a pain lol and add the taz pj's. They just remind me so much of my son haha

Ill be stalking this thread then lol :thumbup:. Ive got bags full, there going to new homes slowly but surely lol. I really want some 9-12 clothes. When do you think you'll be able to post pics?

Oh and could you please PM me your paypal :flower:

I have a day off of work tomorrow, so will be doing lots of sorting out then and will be popping pictures up in the evening :thumbup:

Oooh I'll be keeping watch on this thread :p can't... stop... buying... clothes! xx

Right ladies, off to the post office within in the next 30 mins if anyone else wants anything? :flower:

What time do you think your gonna get them pics up hun. I dont wanna miss anythin lol x

Once little man is in bed. So probably about 9ish i'll start getting them up.

What sizes is everyone after?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->