Boys Vs Girls

C

charlotte88

So after a post Jessie posted about introducing ourselves i noticed there are SOOOOO many people having boys!!

So lets do a little poll to see who is having what :).

oh how annoying that Blue has a red bar, Pink and pink has a blue bar!!
Maybe its my OCD showing through that i would want it to be Blue (Blue) Pink (red) Yellow (Yellow) lol.

x

oh how annoying that Blue has a red bar, Pink and pink has a blue bar!!
Maybe its my OCD showing through that i would want it to be Blue (Blue) Pink (red) Yellow (Yellow) lol.

x

Haha I just noticed that! :haha:

Even though I am predicted a boy, I still put down team :yellow: as it wasn't predicted by a scan so I still don't know until my little one is born! x

You're excused :roll:

Imagine you got pregnant again in a few years and your body released another two eggs and you had another set of twins!! xx

Oh dear me! It would be kind of cool though :)
But i dont plan on having anymore children for a loooong time. After these ones are born, here comes the 5 year implant! xx

Oh dear me! It would be kind of cool though :)
But i dont plan on having anymore children for a loooong time. After these ones are born, here comes the 5 year implant! xx

I would shoot myself in the foot... Only joking, I would love twins! How beautiful :blush:
Haha, I want to wait until this baby is 6 or 7 years old to have another one but I don't know if I will be able to hold out for that long!! I am really broody and I haven't even popped this one yet!! We want 5 though :haha:

I would shoot myself in the foot... Only joking, I would love twins! How beautiful :blush:
Haha, I want to wait until this baby is 6 or 7 years old to have another one but I don't know if I will be able to hold out for that long!! I am really broody and I haven't even popped this one yet!! We want 5 though :haha:

I know things dont always go to plan, but i really do want to spend the rest of my life with Brad. And if we can afford to raise them, i want loads of children! Like seriously, i'd have about 10! Brad's going to Medical School, so we're going to wait til he's finished that before having anymore :haha: and hopefully he'll be on good enough pay from the start that we'll be able to pop out another straight away xx

I know things dont always go to plan, but i really do want to spend the rest of my life with Brad. And if we can afford to raise them, i want loads of children! Like seriously, i'd have about 10! Brad's going to Medical School, so we're going to wait til he's finished that before having anymore :haha: and hopefully he'll be on good enough pay from the start that we'll be able to pop out another straight away xx

I understand how you feel Sarah. I really love Conor and we talked about getting married but I told him before we even think about making plans, I want to have my baby, sort out housing, try and get a job and I want him to get a job as-well. I am going to University next September (was supposed to go this year but can't with an 8 week old bambino :haha:) and will be finished in June 2015. I will only be 22 years old then thank God and I want to get married then :kiss: Conor is doing an apprenticeship in Tiling in September and will be finished in May 2014 and wants to run his own business with the help of his parents (they want to help and support him 100%). I just want to have my carer established before I have another child but knowing me... I don't know if I will be able to wait :dohh: xx

I understand how you feel Sarah. I really love Conor and we talked about getting married but I told him before we even think about making plans, I want to have my baby, sort out housing, try and get a job and I want him to get a job as-well. I am going to University next September (was supposed to go this year but can't with an 8 week old bambino :haha:) and will be finished in June 2015. I will only be 22 years old then thank God and I want to get married then :kiss: Conor is doing an apprenticeship in Tiling in September and will be finished in May 2014 and wants to run his own business with the help of his parents (they want to help and support him 100%). I just want to have my carer established before I have another child but knowing me... I don't know if I will be able to wait :dohh: xx

Yeah, Brad was supposed to be going to Uni this September but isnt going until September 2012 now. But he wont be finished til summer 2017! I'm starting my second year of A levels in September and will hopefully be going to uni September 2012 too. Which will be hard! I did want to do nursing, but im starting to sway away from it now as there are so many classes. So im thinking more doing Sociology and then going into Social Work? Or to then Teach Sociology at a Secondary School/Sixth Form College. And i'll hopefully finish my Degree in 2015 aswell! :)

What are you wanting to study at Uni then? Also im so glad Conors parents are so supportive :hugs: New Years Eve just gone, Brad did try to propose to me, but i said, 'not yet'. It really bruised our relationship. I'm just wasnt ready to be someones wife yet. (i'm still not) I said we can officially become engaged in 2014!

Yeah, Brad was supposed to be going to Uni this September but isnt going until September 2012 now. But he wont be finished til summer 2017! I'm starting my second year of A levels in September and will hopefully be going to uni September 2012 too. Which will be hard! I did want to do nursing, but im starting to sway away from it now as there are so many classes. So im thinking more doing Sociology and then going into Social Work? Or to then Teach Sociology at a Secondary School/Sixth Form College. And i'll hopefully finish my Degree in 2015 aswell! :)

What are you wanting to study at Uni then? Also im so glad Conors parents are so supportive :hugs: New Years Eve just gone, Brad did try to propose to me, but i said, 'not yet'. It really bruised our relationship. I'm just wasnt ready to be someones wife yet. (i'm still not) I said we can officially become engaged in 2014!

Awh I know what you mean sweetheart. I left secondary school after my GCSE's and did a 2 year course in Art and Design in further education college. I finished it in April and was going to do Photography at university :flow: I am doing a Foundation Diploma in this coming year to back up my national diploma course. Baby will be at nursery so that's not too bad. I want to do a course in Fashion Journalism after I do photography so that I could work for a fashion magazine as a photographer, would love something where I could travel. There's a lot of money in it now so that's great for my own future and my child's.

Awh that's so sweet. If you weren't ready then you weren't ready and there would have been no point in forcing you into anything. xx

Awh I know what you mean sweetheart. I left secondary school after my GCSE's and did a 2 year course in Art and Design in further education college. I finished it in April and was going to do Photography at university :flow: I am doing a Foundation Diploma in this coming year to back up my national diploma course. Baby will be at nursery so that's not too bad. I want to do a course in Fashion Journalism after I do photography so that I could work for a fashion magazine as a photographer, would love something where I could travel. There's a lot of money in it now so that's great for my own future and my child's.

Awh that's so sweet. If you weren't ready then you weren't ready and there would have been no point in forcing you into anything. xx

A few of my friends have gone to an Art College.
One of them is doing Fashion (finishing this year) and she's doing Fashion at Uni starting this September. She's wanting to go into Fashion Journalism aswell :)

I'm not worried about childcare. Brad's mum's starting to work Part Time come September so she can help with childcare, and my Auntie who we'll be living with doesnt work anyway, and always looks after my cousins LO's. So she said she wont mind helping out. I'd just like to do a degree which is only a couple of days a week so i can spend more time at home with LOs. xx

A few of my friends have gone to an Art College.
One of them is doing Fashion (finishing this year) and she's doing Fashion at Uni starting this September. She's wanting to go into Fashion Journalism aswell :)

I'm not worried about childcare. Brad's mum's starting to work Part Time come September so she can help with childcare, and my Auntie who we'll be living with doesnt work anyway, and always looks after my cousins LO's. So she said she wont mind helping out. I'd just like to do a degree which is only a couple of days a week so i can spend more time at home with LOs. xx

Yeah, I just can't wait to get to university and get my career behind me :thumbup: I am not so much worried about childcare because my college offer a care to learn scheme that pays for childcare costs so I have them booked into a place at a local nursery. It's lovely and clean and the staff are just so sweet!

My course is only 2 full days and 1 half day a week so I can spend time working on my projects and then have the evenings and weekends free to spend with my little one!!xx

Yeah, I just can't wait to get to university and get my career behind me :thumbup: I am not so much worried about childcare because my college offer a care to learn scheme that pays for childcare costs so I have them booked into a place at a local nursery. It's lovely and clean and the staff are just so sweet!

My course is only 2 full days and 1 half day a week so I can spend time working on my projects and then have the evenings and weekends free to spend with my little one!!xx

I'm so happy you've got everything sorted!
I was doing Childcare this year, but quit shortly after i found out i was pregnant, i planned to get a job and save up some money for when LO's arrive. On my Childcare course i had to work in a nursery 2 days a week. It was really lovely working there, the workers were all really nice! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->