BP 150/100. Been told to take an overnight bag

SareBear

Reaction score
Have just been to the docs cos was feeling funny. BP150/100 which is high! Have sugar in urine. What's that mean???Am bein sent to the preg ass unit and have been told to take overnight bag.

Seriously guys, its this flexible working hours thing. It's tipping me over the edge with worry. I fuckin' hate myself for bein such a sensitive wench sometimes. I'm ruining things for my self and baby. He's not due for another 3 weeks!

Will let you know how I get on but pray it's nothing. I'm not ready. Seriously not ready and very scared x x x

Aw hun, hope everything is OK for you. Your high BP could well be due to stress. As for the sugar in urine I had this at my last mw appointment and then realised I'd eaten some chocolate not long before I did my pee sample!
Hopefully they'll just check these out in a bit more detail. You're not ruining anything at all by being sensitive. Try not to give yourself such a hard time and take care :hugs:

Good luck chick, hope all goes well and you are home soon. Try not to worry too much xxx

Hope everything goes ok and try not to get yourself any more stressed as it will only make your bp worse. Thinking of u. Kx

Try not to stress too much, will only raise your BP more. Thinking of ya hun xox

Hope all is well Sarah. Try to stay calm. You'll be in safe hands. If it turns out they have to deliver the baby just know that it will be the safest option for him and you. Best of luck hun x x x

:hugs:Stay calm, I went through something similar recently. My BP was as high as 167/94. I have preeclamsia. I was monitered at the hospital all last week. I am now on bedrest with meds. They are going to keep a close eye on me. He doesn't think I'll make it to my due date but 37 weeks is full term. Good luck!:hugs:

Don't panic, there's no need...They know how to handle it at the hospital, it's the safest place for you and if your baby comes, that's not problem, you're full-term now, there's no risk for him/her. That just means that your baby is eager to discover the new world!!
Take it easy and don't put too much pressure on you! You'll be great! Take care! xx

I hope everything is alright. I got ecclampsia (high BP after DD was born) and it's pretty scary, but the docs know what they're doing!

Hope your ok. I would defo talk to work when your up to it and say its making you stressed x

very high! the er sent me a paper anything over 140/110 is bad... I had PIH with my first.. set for induction on a Monday went on my own when my water broke before that....

GOOD LUCK :hug:

They are just being cautious and want to monitor you. They may let you go home, give you meds or keep you to rest. Whatever they do it'll be for the best for both of you. Try not to stress (silly and easier to say I know as extra stress wil just make your bp shoot higher). They will do all they need to make sure you are both ok, its treatable and controlable. (I am high risk for this myself and checked every 7days at the moment).

Hope that some reassurance. Take care.

That is high hun, hope all goes well, you are in the best place, thinking of you, take care :hugs: XX

PHEWEEEEEE girlies - I'm back home!

BP has gone right back down and no more sugar in urine. They say I've gotta take it very easy and I will do. There's no way I'm putting me or baby Flumpy in that situation again.

Ruddy 'ell, the guilt and he's not even born yet!

I'm on 2 day BP checks:)

Thanks for all your lovely well wishes. They have really touched me x x x

Glad to hear all is well Sarah, take it easy and keep that bp down! x x x

Glad you're bk home hunny, take it easy xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back