bra as a purse

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
Today i was in a rush and had to remember to pay the kids nursery so i stuffed the money in my bra and remembered while talking to the kids teacher :blush: and pulled 200 euros out of my bra before i remembered that isnt appropriate :dohh:

please tell me you do this as well? :argh::holly:

i also put my phone in there and one day fell asleep with it in there because i couldnt feel it :dohh:

:rofl: I've put cash in my bra before but never my phone :lol:

i do it every day

when i am working i only ever have a £10 note and a £5 note in my money bag, the rest all goes in my bra

many many times i have had to fish it out at the tills in tesco in front of a poor young lad

I always put my phone in my bra.. I too get strange looks when I pull it out :haha:

Never put cash in my bra though coz I always pay with card

Cx

everything lives in my bra, numerous occassions i've forgot it there and spent the whole night asleep with my phone in my bra then couldnt find it the next morning!

someone i used to work with put their keys in their bra, ouchie!

I put money in there all the time, most days me and Alfie catch the bus into town without the pushchair so he walks and I can't manage a bag etc so it's easier just to shove it down there :haha: xx

I put my phone and money in my bra, used to put chewing gum in my bra back in the day when I'd go to the dancing haha xx

yeah I've put money and my bank card in bra many times

Erm, what if it's a particularly humid day? Idk about damp notes. :haha:

Always stick my phone down there and on the odd occasion I've got notes, they go in too :haha:

Am I the only one who finds this really weird?

I keep money and my phone in my bra.

Am I the only one who finds this really weird?

haha no i guess it is weird

i only started doing it when working because i figured if anyone tried to rob me they could have my little purse with £20 or so pound in it, and my notes were somewhere noone would think to look, i have seen shifts, especially around christmas & new year time where there has been near on £300 quid in there

girls....
there are these things that are attached to most clothes like jeans etc... i think they are called POCKETS... yep thats the one pockets!! :haha:

i only ever used to bra stuff things when out clubbing. lol xx

Back when I used to go clubbing I would shove a £20 note in my bra so I had taxi money home in case I lost my handbag. I can't imagine going out with no purse or pockets though if you're planning to spend money - where do you put your change?!

i always use pockets if i have them. i really hate bags and purses they are annoying to keep track of and have to carry around with you.

you all need one of these

https://lookhowfarwevecome.org/postings/bra-with-phone-pocket-is-the-new-utility-belt-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->