bra as a purse

Never done it...I fear Lord Lucan is lost in there somewhere,so wouldn't risk losing money :xmas13:

I put 50p down there once when I was drunk and didn't have a bag or purse with me. Fell asleep later without realising and woke up to 50p imprinted on my boob :haha:

I don't use a bra , and I don't use lower cut tops either so it would be rather complicated to pull out anything from that region. If I havent got my wallet on me (which is rare) I stuff it in my pockets of my pants, or jacket and keep my hand there as long as I am walking.

:haha:

My sister does this all the time, I have only ever done this to put my phone somewhere Riley can't get it, as he's an absolute nuisance with my phone!

The worst is when I go for Sunday lunch at my OH's nans house. She keeps tissues down her slip/bra and pulls them out while we're eating, offers them to me to wipe Ellie up with(she does say they're clean) but :sick:
I casually say thanks, but no thanks...I have baby wipes and tissues with me.

My maternity pants don't have any pockets in them, and apart from the changing bag I don't bother with any bags. So if I go to a local shop quickly or go out without Moo I use my bra as a purse. It takes my phone most of the time and notes if required.

When my girlfriends and I used to go out to the bar, I could be known to have cash, a house key, ID, credit card, cigarettes and a lighter all in there! :rofl:

I've done it with spare change before and forgot about it, then woke up with a big 50pence piece shape on my boob :haha:

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->