Bra problems

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
Hey all - my bra has become unbearable uncomfortable! But my breasts haven't actually got any/much bigger, not noticeably bigger anyway. My bra is just cutting in and bugging me on the sides, so I guess I must have widened? Even though I don't notice it to look at myself. Someone at work told me this is something common that happens though.

Anyway, I hadn't wanted to buy a new bra yet as I'm sure I'll have to buy one when my breasts get larger.

Has anyone else experienced this? What do you do?

It could be bloat, though it's much higher, I know I've had that sensation in early pregnancy as well, you could just go out and buy a bra extender, it well help it not to feel so restrictive for now

I bit the bullet and bought maternity bras. Bras which dig in are not good for maturing mammary glands x

That's good to know girlinyork, I always knew to avoid restrictive bras while nursing , but always wondered if it affected you during pregnancy

I wear soft, non-restrictive sports bras for my sore days.

I experienced this with my first pregnancy. I've not wore a bra since. :) 8 years and going strong lol. Perhaps a sports vest might be better than a bra x

6 pregnancies (4 failed) of up and down growth and nearly a year of breastfeeding and I have perky firm tatas. I attribute it to keeping on top of wearing a good bra which was professionally fitted

I actually got fitted today because my old bras weren't working out... apparently I've gone from a C to a E already :lol:

I've already moved to maternity bras as I was finding my usual ones so uncomfortable. They just felt restrictive! Now I've changed, it's so much more comfortable 😀

I'm going out in a week or two to buy new bras as well! Im sure I've at least grown a cup size, even though I'm only at 8 weeks!

I have a padded maternity bra that I've been wearing ever since my boobs got sore, sensitive and my nipples wouldn't settle down (always annoyingly perky). I won't go without a bra though - not an option with 32DD's. The maternity bras have wide straps and wide bands and soft fabric. Unlike my rough lace ones, just can't handle those right now!

Yeah not wearing a bra in public is not an option for me either. I kind of wanted to wait until my breasts grew more before buying a new bra though. Where do you get expanders?

You can usually get them in lingerie stores or in the lingerie section of department stores.

Maybe I'll go check out my options, get measured and see what size I am now and then decide if a new bra or an expander makes more sense for the price difference. I think I need to go tomorrow. Soooo uncomfortable!

Yeah not wearing a bra in public is not an option for me either. I kind of wanted to wait until my breasts grew more before buying a new bra though. Where do you get expanders?

I'm at 37 weeks and have been lucky to only buy extenders. I lost 20 lbs right before I got pregnant, which gave me a bit of room to grow in my DD cups. I've seen extenders at maternity stores, but I ended up buying a 3-pack (white/nude/black) from Amazon for $7.50.

You can buy bra extenders extremely cheap on ebay. You shouldn't wear underwired bras during pregnancy though, so if you only own underwired you may want to get measured anyway xxx

I think they can put pressure against glands which are producing milk, which is not good for your breast tissue development right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->