Brand new cycle today - who wants to wait with me?

Evian260

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Hi all -

Just got my period today (BOO) and I am due to ovulate in about three weeks (I have a 39 days cycle) - who wants to hang out with me in the interim? :)

Hey there! I'm on about CD 5, AF's just finished. Last cycle was 29 days so I'm gonna say mine are about that long!

im cd8 today...i have 30-35 days cycle..

cd 10 today...started to get som ewcm..hope i O soon :S

i usually O cd 20,22,24 ...i hate long cycles too

CD6 for me I started my last period on the 22nd. So, I am real close with you ladies. I should hopefully O around the 4th of July putting next AF date to the 18-20th. I say this bc this last AF came a few days early from my normal 29 day cycles.
This baby #2 we are trying for we have an 8 1/2 month old right now whom just cut her first tooth yesterday WOOHOO!! We don't want a big age gap between.

I'm cd5 and reAdy I've been ttc for 3 months and just invested in some opks and preseed. Fxed that that does the trick and July is our month!

I'll be joining you soon. Had my usual pre AF spotting this evening so I should be on CD1 either tomorrow or Monday!

I have on average 29 day cycles so I should ovulate again around 13th-14th July!

Will be have to join you in the meantime!

I have been temping and it's been neat seeing my chart take shape. I should be ovulating right around the 16-18th. My husband is leaving for a work trip on the 20th for a month so I hope I ovulate before he leaves!!!!

Hi, new here but I am close in Timing to some of you.
I am 33 and TTC #1
CD4. Cycles irregular and not off BC that long but was 34days last month so I MAY O around the 16th but it is a bit of a mystery.
Will be using OPKs for the first time this month.

hi ladies I hope everyone is having an okay day at the least. DH told me last night he would be happy with a sooner BFP than we were originally talking about, which was by DD 1st birthday in Oct. So, naturally we BD and will be off the charts next weekend as that should be around CD14 for me. I have some OPKs but I know they are not very accurate for exact O time.

Minitastic I'm new too. I just bought some opks for the first time too. Good luck!

Minitastic I'm new too. I just bought some opks for the first time too. Good luck!

Hi! Which kind did you buy? I actually panicked and bought 2 - the CB advanced digital and then another one from FR that has you start testing on CD5 - which is tomorrow.

Minitastic I bought the rite aid brand. Mine has 7 test I think I start testing the week before O. Fxed. I So I will start testing on the 4th or 5th. The big o is suppose to be in the 9th or 8th. I wish I know for sure.

hi ladies I hope everyone is having an okay day at the least. DH told me last night he would be happy with a sooner BFP than we were originally talking about, which was by DD 1st birthday in Oct. So, naturally we BD and will be off the charts next weekend as that should be around CD14 for me. I have some OPKs but I know they are not very accurate for exact O time.

I'm doing good! Sound like it's bd time! :happydance: I'm excited for some bd time myself!

Minitastic I bought the rite aid brand. Mine has 7 test I think I start testing the week before O. Fxed. I So I will start testing on the 4th or 5th. The big o is suppose to be in the 9th or 8th. I wish I know for sure.

ready,
Rite Aid - are you in NY?

oh, has anyone ever used the ferning method to predict O? I bought the little microscope last year and got ferns so we did it lots, maybe that's why I had not used the OPKs last year. All I know is it is way cheaper than OPKs and its cool to see your dry saliva look like a Christmas Tree LOL
OK, so I um am so aroused today I feel damp LOL Off to BDing tonight I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->