Brand new to the sight, very weird situation

BabyWHopes

Reaction score
Ok I have a really weird situation on my hands and there is really no one that I can talk to about it with right this moment and I am kind of frazzled.

So my DH had a vasectomy 3 years ago, confirmed successful.

We later decided to have it reversed and are doing so in about a month so there is currently nearly no chance of pregnancy. With that said I am 11dpo
and I am 3 days from af with the weirdest symptoms ever.

I normally get bad cramps the day I start (like begging my doctor to take my uterus bad) or maybe at most the day before, plus slight soreness in breasts. But since yesterday I have had a slightly elevated fever, very low grade, hot flashes, dizzy, slight nausea, slight headache, swollen fingers (cannot wear my ring), super crazy irritability and very bizarre dreams weird heavy CM.

I am so confused and I have no idea what to think. Is it possible that this is just all in my head? Or that my PMS symptoms have completely changed?

There is always a chance although very low I'm sure. Have you taken a test? My PMS symptoms were always very regular, but I do remember a few times things being completely different. Which would freak me out then turn out to be nothing. Of course one of the times that it was completely different I convinced myself I was just being crazy, that I wasn't pregnant like the rest of the times, only to find out that I was!

Either way good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->