Brand new

ImSoTired

mommy to 2 girls
Reaction score
Hey. I am brand new at this. Anyways, I have been ttc for about 2 months or so. Im not good at charting or any of that yet. I am currently 4 days late and no af symptoms. However I took 3 tests...two of which were neg and one was defective (grr don't you hate when that happens!). Anyway I am still hoping that I am preg but I don't know what my odds are. I have had strange lower back pains and some cramps but nothing like I usually get with af. So confused and disappointed.

Aw don't worry! I was so fustrated too when I was TTC! I was hoping and trying so hard, but in the end I would get disappointed and fustrated. I ended up relaxing and wham, without expecting it, I was pregnant! Just relax and welcome!

Welcome! When I got my BFP I was four days late :) Good Luck!

Thanks again everybody! It's so nice to have somebody to talk to about this kind of stuff. Only one of my friends is currently interested in children and that is because she already has 2, nobody else really knows how I feel ttc. As for my family they all really want me to have a baby also so I don't really talk to them about it because I want them to be surprised when I tell them I'm expecting. I can't wait! I've had baby brain since I was 18 (now 24) and it has been killing me but it is so worth waiting for. Now I'm ready and it's so frustrating when it doesn't just happen. Even more frustrating when you get a bfn and a late period! Grrr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->