Bras for big boobs?

Caiti

Reaction score
Before I got pregnant I was a 34G and now they've grown alarmingly bigger and I'm only 6 weeks, so I wanna know, where and what kind of bras should I be getting and will they get any bigger :haha: I don't think I could cope with any larger!

In exactly the same position! I usually get my bras from Bravissimo but found some great ones in Debenhams for £12. Got 2 in a 34H as they were such a good fit and they come in black, navy, nude and white so think they could become a staple as my regular bras are getting smaller by the day!

I notice the link shows they're out of stock, but they ordered mine in store and they were delivered to my house the next day. They go up to HH.

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc...10204560_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Lingerie~DD++bras

Good luck!

ooh thanks patientgirl - that's really helpful, as I was a 32GG, but am already having to wear 36GG as I can't find larger cups - I will try debenhams :) at least my husband is happy with my increased assets!!! lol

i was a 36gg but am now a 38h, well was two weeks ago when i was measured and they seem much more massive now!
Maternity bras are totally the way to go IMO, soo much more comfy, much more support, more like a sports bra, with room to grow as well. Underwired bras are great for big boobs but only allow them to be one size and one shape, and mine seem to be growing all around, so out at the sides as well so underwired was sooo uncomfortable, actually gave me pain in my shoulders cos of the lack of proper support.
Mine are from M and S and were a 2 pack for £25, the lady fitted me to the biggest size that still gave me great support so i had room to grow, so i don't have to go back anytime soon. hopefully x x

Thank you ladies, I'll try debenhams and m and s :)

Same here bee-weird..... I got the pink and white set from M&S!! but only seemed to go up to GG :( I dont remember getting so big so early on with my previous babies!!! I guess sometimes you just gotta go with the flow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->