Bras!! help! - also in 2ns tri

jubilee

Reaction score
My bras are too small and everywhere I look on line I cannot find any reasonable bras in sizes 36GG or 36H.

I can find underwired bras but was told I shouldn't wear underwire but what else can I do?

My boobs are flip flopping out of this stupid bra and i'm uncomfortable.

I'd like to buy 2 or 3 bras but can't spend £100 for the privilege....any ideas?

thanks xxx

Debenhams online seem to have a lot of choice. You can wear underwire bras as long as they fit correctly and don't press on your breast tissue. I think bras in our size that don't have underwire are about as useful as a soggy tissue!

I feel your pain. Go into debenhams & try thier nuture range it only goes up to a G but comes up big. I have just out grown them & I am thinking of ordering one I saw on ebay for £19 goes up to a J. Good luck.

My bras are too small and everywhere I look on line I cannot find any reasonable bras in sizes 36GG or 36H.

I can find underwired bras but was told I shouldn't wear underwire but what else can I do?

I'd like to buy 2 or 3 bras but can't spend £100 for the privilege....any ideas?

thanks xxx

Please! Let me know if you get any luck! I'm same size as you, and have had to make do with the mothercare ones in size 36G, with some minimal leakage. Still wearing my underwireds too.. My concern is soon ill be sprouting, then what then!

thanks xxx

Please! Let me know if you get any luck! I'm same size as you, and have had to make do with the mothercare ones in size 36G, with some minimal leakage. Still wearing my underwireds too.. My concern is soon ill be sprouting, then what then!

I got a seriously unsexy bra called Doreen (sigh!) from triumph that do large sizes but it is supportive. I also got one of the Gorgeous range at debenhams but it has underwire. Both were around £20...still havent found 'the one' tho!

I got a really good bra in Marks and Spence in a 38G. It's a Total Support Non-Wired Satin Band Bra and costs £16/.It comes in black and white is non-underwire and has a nice deep band. If you click on the link below it's the 7th picture in black. Mime are really comfortable and wash up well.

Try this link
https://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/...e=66404031&isFromFinder=1&isPersonalShopper=0

Hi hun, try John Lewis (on line or store) got fab comfortable one called Royce in 38 K they do go bigger. Not much choice when you are this big but comfort is main priority and bra is pretty considering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->