Bras?

Jmxswack

Reaction score
I will be 9 week tomorrow and I am popping out of my bra!

I am regularly a 36 DD. So that's pretty much the biggest that most stores carry as far as cup size.

I know that chances are I will go up more than one cup size before I deliver. Is there anyone else with a large chest that knows of where to get bras inexpensively? I don't want to be dropping 60 bucks every few weeks at Victoria Secret if I can help it, you know?

Thanks!

Have you looked up those bra extenders? Might be a cheaper option!

https://m.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nk...1313.TR10.TRC1.Xbra+extender&sqp=bra+extender

Notably if you go up in strap size you can sometimes drop the cup size comfortably. As in, if you slowly creep up to 36DDD, you might be able to go 38DD comfortably, though the fit may not be perfect. And since cup size is a measurement of difference in inches between strap size and breast circumference, (meaning 36DDD and 38DD are going to have the same circumference around your breasts) the bra extenders might work for you in the short term.

There's really only so far you can take this before it becomes unworkable and uncomfortable.

Besides this, I'm interested in hearing other solutions suggested as I'm 33(34 in practice)D and am wondering where I'm going to find comfortable nursing bras when it becomes relevant. (some stores don't carry much above D as it is and as I have no breast gap I need the center panel to be low as well)

I might look into how a 38 fits. But it's not tight. Just not big enough cups. But maybe it'll fudge it enough.

jmxswack - That's what we were trying to get at. Failing the ability to get bigger cups, you could try adding to the band size to save some $.

We're the same bra size. Like a pp said, bra extenders are helpful! I have a few. Where are you located? I'm in the US, and my favorite place to go for cheap bras is JCPenney when they are having a sale. They have good prices! And sometimes I'm just wearing sports bras because normal ones are too uncomfortable!

Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->