braxton hicks 17 weeks

smileyfaces

Reaction score
I didn't really have any BH's at all with either of my other babies...but this time it seems I have got them really early? Is it normal for them to start this early? The last few nights they have woken me up! My belly gets to tight and really quite sore! And throughout the day I'm getting random tightening too, not painful in the day though, but I can definitely feel them. Who else has had this?

My oldest I started feeling them at 17 weeks. Youngest around the same. This one at 15 weeks. Just had one now haha.

Yes iv been getting them since 16 weeks I'm now 32 weeks started eary with baby didn't really get them with my others either

Mine started at 16 weeks with this pregnancy, it's completely normal hun. Especially if you're an experienced Mummy! <3

Im def getting them now - usually at night time like last night I woke up and it was really tightening and my bump was rock hard. It wasn't painful but I don't remember this from my first pregnancy! But it's reassuring seeing so many women on here talk about it.

I heard drinking lots of water can help?
x

I've been getting a few ! I try to drink lots of water when I get one

It's normal, especially when you've had previous pregnancies. I started getting them around 15 weeks with my first and it was the same this time too, unfortunately.

Yep, I had them at 16 weeks with my first and i experienced it again for the first time today at just over 14 weeks with my second, I too thought it was really early but seems common

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->