Braxton Hicks already??

stellababy

Reaction score
Had a checkup today and the doc asked if I felt movement. I feel some flutters and light kicks, but I also feel like the baby is pushing out against the uterus wall sometimes. I told her about this, and she said it sounds like BH contractions. I am almost 17 weeks, isn't that too early? Did anyone else get this and so early?

Usually the more kids you have the earlier you have them. I have had them for about a week maybe a little longer

I've been gettting them from 14 weeks with this baby, and I also did at the same stage with my ds.

Not sure if they start earlier with subsequent pregnancies? This is my theory!

It's pretty normal, this is my second pregnancy and they started at 16 weeks this time!

Oh yes. I start feeling them in first tri and did with my fourth-born also. I am just careful to drink more water if I feel a few of them in a day. Of course they're happening, and they're normal and fine, but I don't want to feel them this early. :)

I've been feeling so many of them everyday for a month now. I swear I get at least ten a day, not close together usually but yeah. And they can go to my back? I also feel them in my head? Should I worry? :shrug:

I swear I get them, my doctor said it's possible but she thought it was too early - but I'm pretty in tune with my body so 80% sure bh are going on.

I never felt them before so I am not sure that it's what's going on... They can't turn into real contractions at this point, can they??

Mine feel exactly how you've described them stellababy..like baby is pushing out against your belly. A tightness/pressure but then goes away. At first I thought baby just moved into an awkward position against my uterus but then I remembered the sensation from my first pregnancy...

I second the keeping hydrated - cramps are always more noticeable if you're dehydrated and tend to lessen the more water you drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->