Braxton hicks and alternating cramping..?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I was having a lot of braxton hicks yesterday evening, I never timed them or anything, they weren't painful, just frequent.. then in the middle of the night I woke up with some strong cramps in the sides of my belly, I couldn't sleep for a while but eventually I went back to sleep.

When I woke up this morning I felt okay, have been having a lot of braxton hicks still, and ive also been having cramps. I went #2 a few times and it was normal but the cramps haven't changed or gotten better, they come and go but I'm not sure if there is a pattern.. it feels like period cramps or pooping cramps but I don't need to go anymore.

I have been to the hospital so many times this pregnancy and I am embarrassed calling them again because it's probably nothing, I was wondering if anyone has any input on these symptoms..baby has been active though.
Thank you for reading :)

I have the same thing. Not sure what it is because it oesnt seem to lead to anything. I dont even bother trying to time thm because i feel like if they arent painful they ont count? Lol

I have been getting these cramps as well, I asked my ob this week if they were considered braxton hicks and he said yes! He told me that as long as they weren't coming every 4-5 mins over a 1-2 hr period it was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->