braxton hicks at 19 weeks?

mummyApril

2 daughters and a son
Reaction score
Hi was just wondering if any of you mums out there had braxton hicks this early? I'm a bit worried as have been stressed out today and iv been gettin period like pains now and again and some lower back discomfort, just need to put my mind at rest! Thanks :)

My midwife said you can start feeling BH from about 16 weeks xx I'm starting to get them now, once or twice a day x

Stupid enter button, forgot to add for me it feels like a tightening with a bit of period pain. My bump goes solid and my back hurts xx only lasts for about 10 seconds at a time though x

I think that is around the same time I started feeling them too, it was around 19 or 20 weeks so yes it's normal to bet them already.

I'm not pregnant anymore, but I had braxton hicks around 16 weeks, probably a bit earlier too.

I had some last night while shopping, and my stomach just was tight the whole entire time. Couldn't wait to get home. Today my lower back is hurting and I am getting little period pains too.

:hugs:

I got some really bad BH around 18 weeks. I'm guessing it was a combination of BH, ligaments pains (which started around that time) and panic attacks that made them so bad. They felt like real contractions with the only difference being how irregular they were in length and intensity. But I haven't gotten them that bad since. Just remember to drink lots and take a breather if one hits.

I started to get them constantly at 14 weeks really bad. But they've calmed down a lot now. Although I did have a fair few last night. My midwife said it's completely normal :)

yup totally normal from what the midwife says. Been having them since about 16wks. All ok as long as not regular and really bad pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->