Braxton Hicks in my back now

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
So, I never had any early contractions or Braxton Hicks with my DS#1 but with this baby I have been getting them since I was 22 weeks. Now they are in my back and its actually pretty painful. Not contractions painful but enough that it stops me in my tracks and I have to breath. I thought Braxton Hicks were supposed to be very mild with little to no pain whatsoever and only in the stomach. It does have me a bit worried that this could be early labor but it stops when I sit or take a bath so I think it has to be false labor. Also, not sure if this could have anything to do with this but I do have round ligament pain that started yesterday. It all has me feeling just blah.

Anyone else have pain with Braxton Hicks?

It's so confusing isn't it. I feel like labour is close as I don't remember feeling this way with my daughter. Some days I have period pains and feel like I need a wee all day. Pressure in my back. I'm guessing we are maybee getting close but I don't even truly know of I'm having Braxton hicks or just crampy pains due to the weight x

My braxton hicks are definitely painful, I’ve asked my doc about it and she just said it’s normal for subsequent pregnancies. It’s frustrating though!

Yup, mine have been getting progressively more painful over th last few weeks, sometimes feel like period pains and am also feeling them all over. I was told as long as they are not regular/getting stronger then it's ok. But yes they are sore!!

Yup, mine have been getting progressively more painful over th last few weeks, sometimes feel like period pains and am also feeling them all over. I was told as long as they are not regular/getting stronger then it's ok. But yes they are sore!!

I was told the same thing this week as my braxton hicks are coming with a bit of pain now.

Thanks ladies! I had no clue they could be so painful! It really took me by surprise the last few days. I had back labor with my son and it was awful so when I started having the lightning pain again in my back it took me by complete surprise.

I know its not true labor because it stops and starts when I sit or take a bath but baby needs to stay cooking for at least 4 more weeks!

Mine are painful and get some really bad ones in my back. My midwife said it was normal for me having #4 x

With my first she was back to back and I had these pains in the last few weeks of pregnancy. I always assumed she was catching something she shouldn't

Mine are sore this pregnancy , mostly just really uncomfortable, but I'll get the odd 3 or 4 in a row that make me wince and they really pull through from my back and put pressure on my cervix . Baby will wriggle through them sometimes which is really blooming uncomfortable. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->