Braxton Hicks

Babydance

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I seem to get braxton hicks ALOT, sometimes 5 in an hour. Ive not noticed any pain. Does this mean anything? I'm convinced i'll go early so hope my body is preparing itself now! hehe

Thanks 29+3

Hi, Ive been getting these quite often too, I sit there pulling faces when they happen OH just laughs at me. Ive done a lot of walking today so maybe thats why mine had set off x

i started getting them at 21w... don't think it means anything at this stage hunx

I get them alot! I seem to always get them in school its almost as if he's timed himself to interupt me while I learn.

They got very bad at one point, I actually thought something was really wrong.... But they soon settled down. I knew they were BH's because they weren't getting any closer together.... But they are a pain in the ass, Yes.

i had them from 26 wks with my third and sometimes i had them all day and they were painful to !!

you don't have to worry unless the pain increases and they become more and more frequent then your free to panic lol ,, good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->