Braxton hicks ?

Jcliff

Reaction score
I think I've started the dressed Braxton hicks.. Is almost 30 weeks too early?

That's when I started to notice mine.
The past week they've gotten more and more intense.

Been cramping and belly tight. Nothing terrible but noticable.

I had a bought of them at just about 28 weeks and haven't had any since. Just make sure to keep watch on them that you're not getting them too close together (no more than 4 an hour I think?). My doctor was a little peeved at me when I told him a week later at an appointment that I was having them (3 an hour for a couple hours). Told me I should've called in when I was getting them:dohh:

ive been feelin a bit af-y and sometimes my belly goes tight and hard at base, is this BH? or is it just bump stretching?
are u not only meant to ring ur doc if they r regular and /or sore?

I had some at, like, 27 weeks. I've never called my doctor when I had them. They got quite regular a couple of times, along with some lower back pain (like when you get your period), so I called my mom. :p They eventually went away, and a few days later at my appointment the doctor said they're only a problem if they increase in intensity and regularity.

I had one about a week ago and that's it. I honestly couldn't describe what it felt like..My mom describes it like vice grips tightening around your whole stomach, which sounded about right to me.

I'm not sure if this is BH or baby. Because its a constant low pain mid belly and mostly hurts when I walk or stand, feels like pressure as well. Really uncomfortable :(

I started randomly having them at 24 weeks. Now at 27 I have at least a couple everyday. My midwife said its totally normal as long as they aren't painful and they don't last to long :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->