Braxton hicks

JWandBump

Reaction score
How many is too many? I fell like I've had loads today, they feel like they last for ages aswell :/

I dont think there is such thing as too many bh's. Its just if they get really painful or regular that you should get it checked. They can be very annoying though!!

Me too! I've had loads today, mine aren't painful but just worry me! I'm trying to step up my water intake and rest. I'm 27wks and have a cervical suture in so worry the braxton hicks are gonna irritate it.

Some places say if you get more than 4 in a hour. But I've been having loads since beginning of third tri.

I was told 5 or more an hour, meands I should drink TONS of water, lay on my left side for a couple hours and if they don't go away to call the DR.

I literally just talked to my doctor about this at my appointment on Friday as I was getting loads of them this past Wednesday after a long day at work. He said that as long as it's not accompanied with bleeding or my waters breaking, then it's normal, annoying but normal. Said that if it gets too uncomfortable then waaaaaay increase your water intake and put your feet up. Not too much to do for them really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->