Brazil Nut Butter

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
My friend gave me a jar of this stuff when she came to visit from Halifax, its in the Body Shop. I'm running out! Its my miracle cream, its fading my stretch marks out by the day. Does anyone know where I can get some other than the Body Shop? The closest one is in another province!

Could you not order it online!?!

x

Pshhhhh I am so computer illiterate, I almost had a nervous break down trying to order something off of ebay haha.

The store doesn't sell online, I checked :(

if you like I can look for it here

Hmmm I could have sworn they sell online here. There are tons by me, I could always ship to you Rae!! :hugs:

Pshhhhh I am so computer illiterate, I almost had a nervous break down trying to order something off of ebay haha.

The store doesn't sell online, I checked :(

You sure? When I looked you could.

https://thebodyshop-ca.stores.yahoo.net/

Hi Rae...we dont have aBody Shop at the Avalon Mall anymore? Just goes to show how often I shop there huh?

Oooh someone else from Newfoundland! I'm in Corner Brook, Hali is closer than SJ. I unfortuantely left SJ before I got the chance to discover this stuff

umm we have lots of body shops in ontario! I can send you some lol.

I'm going to order it online, thanks everyone for the offers though :D

I was just looking at the wrong site for some reason and couldn't order from it.

I was going to say if you wanted me to I could pick some up and you could just send me the money and I could send it over to ya! haha

Sounds good, think I'll have to check out this wonder cream! Thanks for the rccommendation Rae.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->