Brazilian Blowdry

huggybear

Reaction score
Am thinking of getting this done as I am sick of my wild bush hair, anyone had it done? Any before and after pics? Pro/cons. :thumbup:

I heard that they were some serious health concerns about the chemicals they use. I'd do some research if I were you, wouldn't want you to take unnecessary risks.

i thought it was something to do with your pubes. it's not :rofl:
it's a hair straightening treatment. (hair on your head!)

^Great minds think alike ;)
I have nothing constructive to add sorry.

Ive read alot of good reviews and my hairdresser has it done and her hair looks fab. Its more a smoothing treatment than straightning and depending on your hair you have to have it redone every 4-6 months

I did it after giving birth & again 8 months back. The second time it was better. My hair still looks lovely & shiny. It thins the hair a bit on the ends. My hair was a bit frizzy & wavy this is why I did it. I trim my hair regularly & apply a hair treatment once a week. If you take a good care of your hair after the treatment it lasts for longer than 6 months & you might not need to apply it again. My hair is long, I only colour the roots once a month. If you frequently colour your hair or blow dry it, the treatment will wear out quickly. xx

Sorry I cant get images out of my head of someone with a hairdryer and one leg up on the bath :)

Haha! I thought it was a pube thingy too! I've got an image of someone with blowdried pubes, like a fringe!!! :rofl:

I heard that they were some serious health concerns about the chemicals they use. I'd do some research if I were you, wouldn't want you to take unnecessary risks.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...tail-chemicals-deeply-disturbing-effects.html

I am going to get my mate to do a blowdry treatment, but not this one.

I got worried when I previewed the thread asking for before and after pics I must say until I found out what it was. lol

Haha I must admit the Brazilian bit does conjure up certain images haha or you lot are all dirty minded haha thanks for your replies. X

i thought the pubes thing too! and i was like who the hell is going to offer to show you before and after pics????

I thought it was something to do with pubes too :rofl:

This sounds gooooood! I wanty :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"