Breakfast

A

AppleBlossom

Grace eats a lot through the day and is a healthy weight but she doesn't have breakfast. She has a bottle around 7-7.30 but then she goes back to bed and doesn't wake up till 11 sometimes so it's almost lunchtime. She doesn't seem to be hungry and she eats well at lunch and dinner and has bottles in between so I'm not worried about that or her weight. But should I be waking her up for breakfast so she has a routine 3 meals a day? I just feel that waking a sleeping child is a sin!! Lol

Well don't poke her just be loud and maybe she'll wake up? :rofl:

i wouldnt worry too much at the minute spec if her weight is fine then shes fine, do what u feel is right and if you dont want to wake her then dont feel you have too, she will eventually get to 3 meals a day , just takes time each lil un is different, you may find soon shel start waking earlier wanting something else then you can start her on brekkie x

I wouldn't worry hun if she's gaining weight, if she was hungry I'm sure she'd let you know

xxx

Yeh i wouldnt worry to much either! Id never wake Ellie up if she didnt wake up until 11 id be in bed as well lol

Ciaran gets up at 10 and has a bottle then he wont eat breakfast after his bottles :shrug:I don't know why , I have tried giving breakfast first then bottle but still he does not want it :shrug: He eats all his dinner and lunch and snacks fine

I wouldnt worry now ..but later on she will need to learn what breakfast is as its the most important part of the day ..as for waking her when i need to wake up max I start putting his clothes away in his drawers and he eventually hears me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->