Breakfast

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Could you girlies give me some ideas for breakfasts for a 7 month old please :flower:

i give Ryan,weetabix which he loves and he likes it not sweetend but some babies like it sweetend so maybe add a tad of yoghurt or something.

He also had redy break,which he doesn't like plain so i add a dribble of honey.

Hope this helps hun x

/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but we mustn't give honey until they are 12 months. It can contain spores which can cause a serious disease called infant botulism.

I give Ruby weetabix for breakfast, or porridge. you could offer it plain or mix with fruit puree?

We give Harry

Porridge or some sort of baby cereal (although he tends to prefer finger foods)
Toast or crumpets (either with butter, cheese spread, fruit puree (instead of jam) etc)
Fruit
Scrambled eggs
Eggy bread
Pancakes

We offer porridge either with a little fruit spread or yoghurt in to sweeten it. Sometimes toast too.

My babies are loving toast with banana on top at the moment.

I do her rice krispies mixed with yogurt which she loves

tyler has either weetabix, toast with butter/cheese spread/jam or crumpets x

i give Ryan,weetabix which he loves and he likes it not sweetend but some babies like it sweetend so maybe add a tad of yoghurt or something.

Hope this helps hun x

Your not meant to give honey to under 1s due to botchulism. A baby in Scotland contracted it a few weeks ago, it left im paralysed, i dont want to scare or upset you but thought you might want to know.

I give Katie, toast, ready brek, weetabix, shreddies and fruit.

V xxx

Hope this helps hun x

Your not meant to give honey to under 1s due to botchulism. A baby in Scotland contracted it a few weeks ago, it left im paralysed, i dont want to scare or upset you but thought you might want to know.

I give Katie, toast, ready brek, weetabix, shreddies and fruit.

V xxx

Thanx for the information hun i'll stay away from it now :d

thnx mum2claire too.

scrambled egg toast weetabix readybreak also those little readymade pancakes shes had them once x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->