Lucky Charms *March 2024 testing thread*

Jules8

Reaction score
March testing thread! Praying for some little lucky charms this month!

Thanks for making the new testing thread Jules. I'll be testing at some point in March. Good luck to us all still ttc.

Good luck @NightFlower. AF hasn’t started for me so I’m testing til it comes. My opks are dark and I feel like I can see light lines, but I don’t know what’s going on. If af starts in the next few days, hopefully I’ll be testing again towards the end of the month.

All the best ladies!! I'll be following and praying for you!

@Jules8 You said you're seeing line lights. Do you mean light lines on a HPT???

All the best ladies!! I'll be following and praying for you!

@Jules8 You said you're seeing line lights. Do you mean light lines on a HPT???
Yes. But they are so light that it’s hard to get pictures of. I feel like they should be obvious by now though. Here is my pregmate opk and pregnancy from today. I have taken so many of these and that line was not there at all. You can see the shadow in the picture, but it’s more noticeable in person. I took a frer too, but that one is harder to tell because I always see a line on those.

IMG_1127.jpeg

IMG_1148.jpeg

These are from last night. I forgot to take a pic and they’re dry now, but you can see the lines.

IMG_1159.jpeg

IMG_1163.jpeg

I'm currently CD7, according to my app I may ovulate around March 8, which would mean testing around March 18 or 19. Non-assisted cycle to give my body, mind, and heart a break from all the pressure. We're just gonna *try* to relax, have fun, and maybe it will result in a take home baby!

Good luck everyone!!
@Jules8 I can see the line!! And why lucky charms for March btw lol??
I just wish the line was consistent and getting darker. At this point I’m assuming chemical.
I picked Lucky Charms because March has St. Patrick’s day. I was trying to think of something fun and that’s all I could come up with at the moment. lol

13dpo- OPK was still dark and a faint faint line on my pg test. I’m spotting and have some cramps now though so I’m sure af is on its way.

lucky charms for the irish is grand sure, i love it but then again im irish :haha:. as for me i had no period from november until last week, so i didnt bother charting after a certain date it was just silly, im hoping this cycle is shorter and maybe positive

Hi everyone, I’m just popping in to say good luck to everyone. I hope everyone can get their bfp and they are in the right place and very sticky…we deserve to finally get our rainbows after the storm. i won’t be trying again for not but that doesn’t mean I can’t support those who are.

Hi ladies
I dont think I'll get a chance to try and test this month but joining you anyway, good luck everyone!

Good luck ladies! I hope you all get a lot of positives this month! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->