Lucky Charms *March 2024 testing thread*

9-10dpo- Took a wondfo this morning and got a line! Took another because there was a little bit of a dye run..lighter because it was pretty much no hold but there’s a line on that too. Opk was dark too. I took a less sensitive tests and the line is too light to get a picture of. Praying so hard this is the start of a bfp!

View attachment 1118369

View attachment 1118370
Bfps I'm so happy for you ❤

9-10dpo- Took a wondfo this morning and got a line! Took another because there was a little bit of a dye run..lighter because it was pretty much no hold but there’s a line on that too. Opk was dark too. I took a less sensitive tests and the line is too light to get a picture of. Praying so hard this is the start of a bfp!

View attachment 1118369

View attachment 1118370

Looks like a BFP!

@Jules8 That's a very blazing BFP!!!! Huge congratulations!! What a wonderful Easter present!!

Thank you everyone!!! I was a bit shocked at how dark it was this morning. I’m feeling quite nauseous already. Other symptoms are sore breasts and bloated/heavy feeling. I only took the one frer today since I only had 3. I did do a wondfo tonight and it darkened compared to yesterdays wondfo, but lighter compared to the frer. I’m taking my last frer tomorrow and maybe a digital. I plan on telling hubby tomorrow and calling the doctor to get my betas. So nervous and excited!

IMG_1700.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"