Lucky Charms *March 2024 testing thread*

Amazing @Jules8 !!

I got this BFP today….

I’m 9 or 10 dpo. God, please let this baby stick and be our last baby!!

View attachment 1118385

Oh Elmum! That's a very dark BFP for 9 or 10 DPO!!! Ahhhh!!! Congratulations!!! Do you have baby aspirin / antihistamine / progesterone? I'm on the autoimmune protocol to hopefully help my baby stick this time as well.

Oh Elmum! That's a very dark BFP for 9 or 10 DPO!!! Ahhhh!!! Congratulations!!! Do you have baby aspirin / antihistamine / progesterone? I'm on the autoimmune protocol to hopefully help my baby stick this time as well.
I check my temps religiously and if they remain high, that seems to coincide with it progesterone being high as well. I’ve had it tested and it’s been good. I started baby aspirin this cycle yesterday, as soon as I thought implantation could have happened to hopefully help this baby stick.
Praying they stick around long term.

I check my temps religiously and if they remain high, that seems to coincide with it progesterone being high as well. I’ve had it tested and it’s been good. I started baby aspirin this cycle yesterday, as soon as I thought implantation could have happened to hopefully help this baby stick.
Praying they stick around long term.

Awesome!! That's pretty much all that can be done in early pregnancy. And prayers of course!

I got like a faint faint line on my premom tests I'm approx 8 to 7 dpo. I only tested because my boob when I fed the toddler was hurting and it's still sore. I tested with an opk and it was very positive! I'll re test tomorrow as I've been burnt by those tests before

I got like a faint faint line on my premom tests I'm approx 8 to 7 dpo. I only tested because my boob when I fed the toddler was hurting and it's still sore. I tested with an opk and it was very positive! I'll re test tomorrow as I've been burnt by those tests before
I hope they get darker for you!!!

Here are today’s test. I was nervous to take the digital, but there it is! I called my doctors office. I go for betas tomorrow and Thursday. I also told DH and the kids are nosy so they came running in. He’s a bit in shock. lol It we’ll settle in soon enough.

IMG_1752.jpeg

Way to finish off March ladies!!! Congrats @elmum hoping that little bean stays put x
@RedRose19 my first symptom was sore nipples, more than usual and soo noticeable when my then toddler was nursing, I couldn’t ignore the discomfort! I’ll never forget asking her if she wanted milk and cringing when she said yes :haha: good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->