Breaking a female paedophile ring

Not currently but i will be on C4+1.. makes me angry thinking about it though..

If your not watching now, I wouldn't bother - it's REALLY upsetting and I only seen 5 minutes :cry:

It was always going to be upsetting - I don't know what I expected but I don't see the point in what they aired? :shrug:

I started watching and then turned over, made me feel ill.
And funnily enough I didnt like the fact her husband was there talking about her etc, he always made me feel uneasy how quickly he was in the papers talking about it all and then flaunting his new girlfriend etc.
If my partner had done those terrible things I would not want to face the world let alone pictures in The Sun of me and my new bit of stuff :nope:

Husband had it on but had to go upstairs was really upset by it and they were at times quite graphic with what was done to the children I feel we didn't need to hear it.

Omg i actually have wanted to be sick at some points. Its freaking me out at the family of these monsters saying they were at one point normal. I understand why they are soing ut but i dont want to know about them before they done it xx

Husband had it on but had to go upstairs was really upset by it and they were at times quite graphic with what was done to the children I feel we didn't need to hear it.

Yeah, I was thinking why did they release so many details :nope:
I felt quite freaked out by that - I just can't comprehend it at all!!
Horrible programme :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->