breaking out :(

jessieJ24

Mom to 1 and expectin #2!
Reaction score
anyone else here getting pimples? i swear I haven't had one since my last pregnancy but this is just ridiculous. I look like a 15 year old boy with all these spots!! ugh :(

Me! I have a perfect line of them going from my temple, down my cheek and all the way to my chin!! Not just little ones either, massive, red, sore ones!!

OOH yes. I know exactly what you're going through. It's terrible. And I'm really good about taking care of my skin for the most part... It's frustrating lol.

I had really lovely skin prior to this pregnancy and now im finding new zits every morning when I wake up.. so gross

I had at least one spot every day from weeks 3 to 9, thankfully now its stopped, I then had really bad blocked poors on my nose and jawline, which seems to be getting better to

anyone else here getting pimples? i swear I haven't had one since my last pregnancy but this is just ridiculous. I look like a 15 year old boy with all these spots!! ugh :(

Yes! I have always felt very lucky as I never really had an acne phase. Isolated pimple during puberty but blessed with great skin. Not so much recently tho.....actually the cycle leading up to my bfp was full of pimples and it has just continued! My face currently looks like a red cucumber ugh..

Yes, I've been getting lots. Usually around the time I would start my period though.

I have got tons all of a sudden third missed period would be sometime soon so wondering if it could be that? X

Yup I do! I use to get break outs once in a while but now that I'm pregnant I have it bad face and neck it's horrible. I have never had it this bad before

Me I also feel like I've just hit puberty again :( just when the worst start to go 5 more nasty ones replace them! It's driving me insane :(

Me too !! I normally have very clear skin but my face has been invaded !! Lol with massive red spots that's seem too come through my layers of foundation. :0 !!!!! X

Me too I have broke out in spots in the last couple of weeks all on my neck

I had a nice complexion prior to and through carrying my oldest... but after I conceived my youngest... it went to pizza Hell. Hasn't escaped it since, and this pregnancy has only added on more toppings :growlmad:. I was hoping it would magically reset my hormones or something, but it seems my complexion is still doomed.

Yes I have felt 15 again!! Bloody awful my skin is so oily when usually it's dry! Thankfully they are starting to clear up now but been bad since before my missed af

Lol I know how you feel! I hear people talk about "pregnancy glow" and I'm like " yeah right ... " I've always had clear skin but when I'm pregnant I break out like crazy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->