Breaking the Rules of Pregnancy

I have decorating too becuase im sick of waiting for OH to do it. Stood on a box and fell off straight on to my bum so not doing that again!
Iv had prawns, I had brie before I found out I was pregnant, really miss that and pate determined not to slip at xmas tho!

mmmm I've had prawns, smoked salmon, mr whippy and lots of runny egg :blush:

smoked salmon is ok, not on the banned list! Prawns, too are OK. RAW fish/shellfish aren't. Listeria causes miscarriages that's why you shouldn't eat Mr. Whippy-type icecream.

my only thing has been some sashimi (japanese style raw fish) once...... gone off cheese, don't drink anyway or eat runny eggs, haven't been able to do DIY since sept.

I'm boring!!

I iz a peanut fiend..... lol (reeses peanut cups make me diiiieeee of love)

I had a runny egg once

had some ''sliced duck breast'' in france, only to find it was parma-ish

forget to take my pregnacare very regularly!

lol:dohh:

i done everything i shouldnt of done in first 19weeks (didnt know i was preg though)
I went to theme parks (on all big rides)
i was out every other weekend getting wasted ( falling over )
i fell half way down the stairs lol
i probably ate everything i shouldnt of done.

im happy i had a heathly baby though :D

Ive had 3 small glasses of wine. One mr whippy. Forgot to take my folic acid all the time. Done loads of heavy lifting because my nesting instinct got the better of me. Ive eaten far to much junk food and sweets. Ive had about 3 cups of caffiene tea a day because I get headaches if I dont. Ive had one runny egg and ate unpasteurized cheese by accident. And now I keep forgetting to take my iron tablets. Useless

Edit: and I cant stop sitting with my legs crossed.

I love runny eggs, have liver and onions or pate on toast once a week, don't like ice cream, love salted peanuts but trying not to eat to much, i don't drink, manage to quit smoking at 12 weeks, and i LOVE medium rare steak, mmmmmmmmm now i'm making myself hungry.
In my last pregnancy i stuck to everything and ended up needing an blood transfution but this time i've been having a little pate/liver as well as a healthy diet and guess what iron levels are brilliant.
I haven't watched my weight but wish i had as i am a big girl with a bmi of around 40 and i know i have put on extra with this pregnancy, but guess diet and b'feeding will help shift some of it.

The only things I've cut out is alcohol, runny eggs & pate. Ate loads of fish and shellfish, but that's fine as long as it's cooked. I've not eaten much brie or stilton but only cos I haven't fancied it. Eaten plenty of salami, parma ham and peanut butter.
Probably had too much caffeine recently.
And yes sit with my legs crossed all the time too

whats wong with sitting with your legs crossed? haha havnt heard that one.

I've been up the ladder decorating the hall (painting)

My only confession.

Cx

whats wong with sitting with your legs crossed? haha havnt heard that one.

Gives you varicose veins I heard!

This was really hard for me to stop.

My naughty thing is going to the sauna a few times early on. I did have a few drinks but not to excess and as people have said runny eggs (but not raw) prawns etc (cooked hot not raw) tiniest amount of pate... well most things really but always from trusted sources not from any minging looking cafes!

I had a teeny bit of pate, a full block of stilton - half of it was cooked in a soup though - the rest on crackers, runny eggs once, salami once, lots of ice cream but I don't think it was the kind you are supposed to avoid and I have had the odd teeny glass of Baileys but just sipped it yumyum... oh and I went up the ladders :rofl: :blush:

I have no shame... my little man is kicking up a storm in there and ready for out now... probably because of all of the above... he's probably sick of it all :blush: :baby:

My list is just exactly the same as sparkwillfly lol .

Its my 3rd baby , If iam not to lift anything heavy then my poor son is in allot of trouble as is my 3 year old daughter .

I accidently/Purposly forget my Iron tablets .

Have soft ice cream

Had mayonaise

Had 1 or 2 runny eggs .

I dont Drink not pregnant so not had a drop while pregnant

Ohhh sod it i broke every rule lol . Baby is ok thow . xxx .

Stilton and mayonnaise are ok arent they? As long as its not homemade mayo? I thought Stilton was pasturised. Ive had shit loads of both of them!

I've had the odd runny egg mainly because I haven't had the heart to tell Matt he's made it wrong when he's cooked them. Also had some cooked goats cheese in Paris (but think it was ok because it was cooked???????). Haven't been able to resist the odd peanut butter sandwich and am also guilty of forgetting to take my pregnacare :blush:

I just had a Mr Whippy before I knew that they're bad. I'm planning to have a very small glass of wine at Christmas too.

Feeling more relaxed about things being in the 3rd tri but still won't eating forbidden fruits.

Had a glass of wine (very small though - not really craving, more for the toast), one runny egg, and pasteurized soft milk. Moved house at 5weeks and couldn't help but lift some stuff. been so sick though that I've been really good to my body - though I had to quit the multivitamins for now :( Good thing I took lots of folic acid before I conceived!!!

:)
A

OK I'll admint it - I went to the butty wagon and had sausage and runny egg! I know a total sin but it was YUMMY!!!!! :muaha:

I've had the odd runny egg mainly because I haven't had the heart to tell Matt he's made it wrong when he's cooked them. Also had some cooked goats cheese in Paris (but think it was ok because it was cooked???????). Haven't been able to resist the odd peanut butter sandwich and am also guilty of forgetting to take my pregnacare :blush:

I forget my vitamins all the time, I'm sooo absent minded lately.. I took them religiously first trimester and started to forget in 2nd.. mummy brain or something.. I don't feel AS bad doing it though now that I'm farther along.. but I wish I could remember! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->