Breaking up while 6 months pregnant.

I'm going through a similar situation although my partner and I already have a four year old daughter and I am currently 5 months pregnant with 2nd baby. By the date you posted your little one must be about 3 now? Not sure how to send individual messages to people on here but would love to seek some advice from you and hope you and your lo are doing well!

I'm going through a similar situation although my partner and I already have a four year old daughter and I am currently 5 months pregnant with 2nd baby. By the date you posted your little one must be about 3 now? Not sure how to send individual messages to people on here but would love to seek some advice from you and hope you and your lo are doing well!

Happened to me in 2012. Terrible to break when you are pregnant as that's when you need the most support so :hugs: to you.

It gets easier. :wacko:

I will send you a pm so you can reply that way if you want.
EDIT tried that it must be cos you are a new user that pm isn't activated yet. You might have to post 10 times first or something before you can access messaging? Try asking the forum team for advice.

This is funny but I am also 6 months pregnant and broke up with my fiance. A lot of people would blame us (you and I) for breaking up "under the hormone pressure", but my case is pretty bad.
You should know that you aren't the only one. Being a single mom isn't as difficult as it seems, plus you can get any government help you need.
There is a saying "God gave you a child-god will give you power for the child"

Ok ladies i know these posts are from a while ago. im just hoping for some advise. i have just split with my partner 2 weeks ago. i am now just over 6 months pregnant and am hurting so bad. he has already been out dating and doing all the typical man stuff he says he missed out on while with me.
he also has a 2 year old child to his ex wife. and i have seen how he looks after him which i do not approve of. while i was with him, if i wasnt doing everything(feediing, changing his nappy, etc.) he would have his mother doing it for him. I do not want my little unborn girl to go through all that with her so called father. i feel he doesnt truely care about his child, he is just having the time with his son to lessen his child support payments to his ex. As both children, his ex wifes and mine were unplanned. Do i have any right to not let him see my child?

Ok ladies i know these posts are from a while ago. im just hoping for some advise. i have just split with my partner 2 weeks ago. i am now just over 6 months pregnant and am hurting so bad. he has already been out dating and doing all the typical man stuff he says he missed out on while with me.
he also has a 2 year old child to his ex wife. and i have seen how he looks after him which i do not approve of. while i was with him, if i wasnt doing everything(feediing, changing his nappy, etc.) he would have his mother doing it for him. I do not want my little unborn girl to go through all that with her so called father. i feel he doesnt truely care about his child, he is just having the time with his son to lessen his child support payments to his ex. As both children, his ex wifes and mine were unplanned. Do i have any right to not let him see my child?

Dont put his name on the birth certificate, say you don't know who the dad is.

This will bide you some time for when or if he decides to file a paternity test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->