breakthrough bleed/implantation bleed ..did you get it like this?

N27murray

Reaction score
Hi ladies,I'm just popping over from ttc because I'm feeling confused yet hopeful and need some insight.

I was certain dh and I conceived this past cycle and so I was devastated when AF, or what I think was AF, showed up.
I had terrible aches and bleeding (more than spotting but less than any AF I've ever had). It lasted only 2 short days and now on what I think is cd 3 there's nothing...its like it never happened.

now I usually would have already moved on thinking this was AF but there's a couple things making me wonder. My temp dropped on day bleeding started but stayed above cover line...then I didn't temp next day. Today I temped but it was later than usual and my temp was high still.

now this is so bizzare for me. My 'af' showed up late (never happened before) which was on 14dpo ish.

my question is, did u have late implantation? If so what was the ib like, if any...cramps too?
and did any of u have breakthrough bleed (bled on day AF due because of hormones).

I've been reading about women implanting late and also some who have a breakthrough bleed and mistake it for AF.

I'm sorry this is so long I just wanted to get all details out so I can get an informed response :)

I'm so anxious to be joining you in the pregnancy forums and I wish you all hh 9 months.

Oooh that's a tough one hun. I did have several days of spotting right around when af was due but I had already got a bfp on 10 dpo and had no pain or cramping with mine. The only time I had significant bleeding with pain and was still pregnant was with my ectopic. That's not to say you have an ectopic as I've read about plenty of women with bleeds where everything turned out fine this was just my personal experience.

Have you taken a pregnancy test recently? It may be worth a visit to the doctor to see what your levels are with everything just to be sure. Good luck!

Thank you for the input. A part of me is worried its a chemical or something like that...im going to test soon if temps stay high.
I've never experienced anything like this before....and I've never been pregnant so I'm very confused lol

Thank you for the input. A part of me is worried its a chemical or something like that...im going to test soon if temps stay high.
I've never experienced anything like this before....and I've never been pregnant so I'm very confused lol

Very understandable! When I started ttc my cycles got very whacky all of the sudden...strange how that happens for a lot of ladies. Hoping you get answers soon and give us an update!:hugs:

I will be sure to keep updating ...i know this is a long shot but I'm really hoping I just experienced late implantation...doubtful :(

I read implantation bleeding is not all that common and it varies in amount ...

I will be sure to keep updating ...i know this is a long shot but I'm really hoping I just experienced late implantation...doubtful :(

I read implantation bleeding is not all that common and it varies in amount ...

Well I wouldn't put to much emphasis on when early pregnancy bleeding happens (assuming that's what it is). Mine happened after my bfp and many women get patches of bleeding at various times in early pregnancy especially. Do a thread search and you would be surprised how often and when women get bleeding. The only real way to know is to test :test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->