• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

breakthrough

marley2580

Reaction score
Kaya's decided now that she will eat solids and can have half of one jar (stage 1) over the whole day. This may not sound like much but it's a big step up from two or three spoons a day. ATM she's only taking the fruit and dessert ones and won't go near the veg. I'm not too worried about this atm, I'm just happy she's eating something, but does anyone have any tips for getting her to take them in the future?

awww well done Kaya :happydance:

I dont know hun, I suppose just keep trying, LO's tastes change all the time

You could do a single puree of a sweeter veg like carrot. And maybe parsnip too. Maybe you can fool her into thinking it's a pudding lol

If she goes for that you can slowly mash in a little bit of other veggys.

Another way could be to steam/boil a small potato and add a bit of steamed/boiled veg to it (so it's mostly mashed potato) and then blend it with some of her usual milk to add a familiar taste that she is happy with.

I do that for Aeryn still now as a quick meal, though sometimes I make loads up and eat it myself lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->