Breast Changes Question

Kiwis7

Reaction score
Firstly, im not 100% positive im preggers yet (testing next week), but all the signs are pointing to that i am :happydance:

The weird thing is, i havent had any breast soreness or aereola darkening or any change that ive noticed to my breasts. I guess thats bugging me because every site you look at, breast soreness, etc is always on the list of early symptoms.

I know every woman is different when it comes to symptoms....im sure im probably reading into it waaaay too much
My hopes are thru the roof, but it also makes me feel like maybe my hopes are too high?

What is your experience? Did anyone else not get breast changes right off the bat?

I should add that even when i get AF my breasts dont really get that sore usually

My boobs were tender when i got my bfp but no other changes. And yes sometimes I would get tenderness with af as well.

When I was pregnant with my son my breasts didn't get sore. They just gradually got bigger.

Same. with my first three i didn't notice any difference until they eventually got bigger a few months down the track. good luck!

The only change I noticed in my breasts was that under my arms was sore, like I'd been doing press-ups. So not really breasts but muscles that support them. good luck for test! xo

I'm 7+4, and I still have some slight tenderness And they've gradually gotten bigger - but my nipples haven't darkened any at all. I think everyone's different.

I noticed the soreness right when I got my BFP and they hardened a little bit too. I wouldn't expect anything because it's still so early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->