Breast changes

i'm royal

Reaction score
How should one expect their breast 2 feel during the first trimester of pregnany.How early do they become swollen and does anything come from the nipples?If so how does it look?I'm hoping some of u who have been thru your 1st trimester can tell me.thanks in advance.

Mine just feel bigger than they are and quite tender around nipples.:cry: In my last pregnancy my nipples didnt go dark or leak until i was into the third trimester. Hth.

The first tri is when mine were really swollen and hard feeling, man did they hurt :blush:. Now they're a bit better but still sore and leaking colostrum everyday now lol but not all ladies leak during their pregnancy. I think the most common thing to see is white crusties on your nipples. Hope that helped

The first tri is when mine were really swollen and hard feeling, man did they hurt :blush:. Now they're a bit better but still sore and leaking colostrum everyday now lol but not all ladies leak during their pregnancy. I think the most common thing to see is white crusties on your nipples. Hope that helped

It helped thanks a lot

I only know mine hurt.... A lot :( They are so sensitive I really wanna hurt who ever dares to even watch at them. lol

They feel harder. And sometimes they are a bit greasy.. Dunno why that is. I've never heard anyone having greasy breasts. But mine are. :wacko:

Aching, Swelling, Weird White Stuff On My Nipples.. LOL, First Trimester Was Awful :(

My breasts just feel bigger and i can feel more breast tissue *actual firm tissue* My breasts are only sore on the under side, but my nips and my areolas feel like they are on fire/tingly whenever they are touched by anything. My nips are also red and pissed off looking :p

Hope this helps, i'm probably not even as far along as you are lol

Mine have def got bigger and are more sensitive. My nipples seem darker and are constantly standing to attention!!! My OH is like "oh yes bigger boobs, Xmas has come early" and I´m like "hands off they´re not toys and they hurt!". Its a bit difficult for me to lay on my stomach to sleep at the mo

for me, my tender boobs was the first sign that i was pregnant..my left boob is growing a bit bigger than my right (not noticeably, i can just tell) and aparently if that happens, then im having a girl (old wives' tale lol) my nipples r darker and so is the skin around it; and ive got my blue veins showing throw sometimes aparently thats normal too lol all these changes fun fun :p

Ooooh boobies...

This was also my first sign of pregnancy, I noticed that when I unleashed them from a bra at the end of the day they felt bruised and really painful.

Now they are very full, I think I might have gone up a cup size, which isn't good for me because im small (5 foot nothing) with already massive 32E boobies, which ive always felt uncomfortable with, so now they are just ridiculously big and annoying.

My nips are alot darker now and I have huge blue veins all over the place.

Im not liking them anymore.

I used to have nice boobies, I think those days are over, I cant see them going back to how they used to be.

I think I'll be left with big saggy melons.

Great joy!!

But as long as they produce the milk and give my little baby all the goodness they are there for, thats all that matters to me !!

Thanks for all the replies.You have been very helpful.I wish u all a healthy and a happy pregnancy.

1st trimester mine swelled a cup size and went really dark. they stopped being sore at 6wks and they started leaking at 27wks.

My breasts just feel bigger and i can feel more breast tissue *actual firm tissue* My breasts are only sore on the under side, but my nips and my areolas feel like they are on fire/tingly whenever they are touched by anything. My nips are also red and pissed off looking :p

Hope this helps, i'm probably not even as far along as you are lol

I know this is an old post, but I was googling and I ended up running across it.
If I'm pregnant, I'm around 4.5-5 weeks. 10ish days ago my nipples started hurting, then the areolas got bigger, etc, etc. The breasts then started to hurt, and then the veins on my bbs's showed up and started going towards my nipples. Today, 10 days later, I noticed that my bb's were a lot firmer, is that normal around this time? (*especially on the sides it is firmer than usual). Oh and btw the under side of my bb's hurt real bad today too. So thanks for that too :p

Mine have just been VERY tender especially today where even just having a shirt on hurts.

Has anyone had really dry nipples? The skin just feels really dry and has for maybe the past week.
Also, do you girls have tenderness around your entire breast? It's only my nipples that hurt, and that just started today.

No, my nipples haven't really been dry, but I'm pretty sure it is normal to have dry nipples. I think I read somewhere online that it happened to someone :) It's off and on. Sometimes it's my whole breast & my nipples that hurt. Or sometimes it is just my nipples! But no matter what, my nipples are always aching! When my breasts even started getting tender to begin with, it was just my nipples, as the days progressed it moved on to tender breasts. It's just a process :) And don't worry if some days it's off and on, because it's completely normal for it to happen that way!

Mine have def got bigger and are more sensitive. My nipples seem darker and are constantly standing to attention!!! My OH is like "oh yes bigger boobs, Xmas has come early" and I´m like "hands off they´re not toys and they hurt!". Its a bit difficult for me to lay on my stomach to sleep at the mo

This is exactly how mine feel and that is just how my husband thinks to :haha: I think this was one of my early pregnancy signs i had very hardish large boobs very early and they were very sore to

Rachael

Its mainly the underside of my boobs that hurt, although the cat trod on the top of one when I was in bed the other day and that effin hurt.

Yeah I know what you ladies mean! Do you guys have a lot of veins going towards your nipples? That started for me like 1/2 weeks or so ago!

Very many changes occur to your body during pregnancy even though people only notice the weight gain. Your breasts will enlarge noticeably. Those that are a small cup size may rejoice about this at first but like every change during pregnancy it comes with some discomfort.

Breast tenderness is a common problem and even lying on them may be a little painful. It can begin between the 4th and 7th week and will usually not go past the first trimester. The pain might end there but your breasts will continue changing throughout. Hormones are the major cause for these changes. You can also blame the fat layer that is developing in your breasts and the amount of blood flowing there.
There are other things you will be able to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->