Breast feeding mothers and pregnant (ttc related)

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
Hi I'm breast feeding and ttc. Apparently I'm in my tww (7dpo) but I have no progesterone symptoms. When did your tww symptoms start. Eg. Sensitive nipples...

honestly i never even knew what they where with all my other pregnancies...was no boards like this up....and no early tests to take....i been pregnant 11 times with losses and the only symptoms I had where first a missed period and then the nipples and feeling tired....

im ttc for three yrs and the only time i get any symptoms is around the time of aF...I keep thinking the two wait symptom thing is new do to earlier tests and boards out there so it makes us think about them...if we didnt know about all this i dont think anyone would have anything but what everyone used to have before they tested positive...normal AF symptoms..

just my opinions....cause im not liking the new tests, i think they drive us nuts for no reasons lol

I have nothing what so ever. I guess I will have to wait and see.
Sticky :dust: to you :dust:

Hey with this pregnancy i have had no symptoms till 6weeks preg. Im breastfeeding my 17month old. My boobs arent sore no tingly feeling or even sensitivity. Fingers crossed fo u xxxx

Hey, I´m breastfeeding my 22 month old. I didn´t get any symptoms untill 5/6 weeks. Sore nipples at 7 weeks, went away at 8 and came back at 9. Boobs haven´t gotten any bigger this time unfortunately I thought it might perk them up a bit hehe.

I had sore nipples when I ovulated but they faded some (this is normal for me, pregnant or not). They just recently got sore again (5 weeks). They were way more sensitive with my first pregnancy. I also did not have sore boobs this time. I have moments where I get a sharp pain or a dull ache but it's not constant.

I had symptoms at implantation so I knew immediately: I had cramping, stretching, and fatigue (3 almost 4 weeks). I don't remember having that with my first.

I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms except for the stretchy CM until I got my BFP on the 21st. That morning I woke up with AF like cramping and decided to test. I haven't had sore nipples this time like I did with DS. I think I ovulated on the 11th so cramping started approximately 10 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->