breast is no longer best...new research

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree lol, I think it goes without saying 100 times you think breast is best for your baby if you breastfeed... so why say it lol. Over and over in the FF section..

Iv tried to read through as much of this thread as i can stomach and what i dont understand is why exactly any1 saying 'i feed this way and i think it is best for my child' offensive to anyone?
Surely anything ne1 does is what they think is best for their child? I breastfeed and im happy in the knowledge that that is best for my baby, if u formula feed im sure u r happy in the knowledge that that is best for ur baby so y not leave it at that?

Because they arnt saying they think breastfeeding is best for THEIR child. They are saying they think breastfeeding is best period...

And since this is the formula feeding section, I dont find a bunch of breastfeeders coming in here saying they think breastfeeding is best, very supportive.

And I dont think people should be able to come in and say they dont support people who choose to bottlefeed etc. Its really no ones business why they choose to bottlefeed.

If people dont want to support formula feeders in this section then im not sure what they are doing here. Thats all im saying. Kind of defeats the purpose of 2 seperate sections if people are allow to come in and insult people like that?

:rofl:
wth?
Breastfeeders? LOL
The forum is an open one..when im on another thread that has the word breast in the title, this one pops up at the bottom. Its quite a suprising comment...i investigated.
Does that excuse my invasion into ur territory?
If its no1s business y u choose to bottle feed y are u getting ur knickers in a twist trying to defend it?
U quoted me but u clearly didnt read everything i sed.
WHO GIVES A DAMN WHAT ANY1 ELSE SAYS
MUM KNOWS BEST
I think it is laughable how stressed u r getting at trying to divide BFers and FFers into different camps....we all feed our kids right?
Most research so far sez breast is best for babies. So a mum stating that fact isnt doing anything wrong. As far as what most know its a fact....dont be angry that that is science.
But at the same time if ur not happy doing it then its not gonna be best, coz ur not gonna be comfortable feeding ur child.
U seem very insecure about ur feeding method tbh...i dont know y, from what iv read u havent been attacked...

....you say it coz its a thread about whether breast is best or not?
Its in the title tasha :shrug: xxx

Yeah but Kris you said it 1 time... other people have said it repeatedly on the same thread lol

Why isn't once enough. lol

lol i suppose...i did say i couldnt bring myself to read through the whole thread
i just dont get this war pple seem to wage over the whole damn thing
just feed ur kid and get on with it!
i thought it was good to have 2 diff sections coz the different methods warrant 2 ttally different sets of questions....not coz we wer in some sort of camps??
:shrug:
weird
:wacko:
xxxxxx

the point is, kriskitten, that the formula and breastfeeding section were separated because of threads like this going on. If you need a further explaination I will gladly find the thread wobbles put up when she created these sections and you can read the reasons yourself.

lol i suppose...i did say i couldnt bring myself to read through the whole thread
i just dont get this war pple seem to wage over the whole damn thing

just feed ur kid and get on with it!
i thought it was good to have 2 diff sections coz the different methods warrant 2 ttally different sets of questions....not coz we wer in some sort of camps??
:shrug:
weird
:wacko:
xxxxxx

if you didnt read the whole thing then you obviously missed the parts that im offended by, so what makes you think you can tell me what I should and shouldnt be offended by?>

the point is that if people didnt keep whinging on then these kinda threads wouldnt happen and their wouldnt be anyneed for these stupid rows.
Quite frankly its just pathetic....is it not possible to have a debate about the topic without people getting self righteous and defensive? Personally i think breastfeeding is best? I have reasons.
I have spoken to people who think that FF is best, they have reasons.
Why is it in other threads in teens which has FFers and BFers and iv discussed these two options with people, evry1s had their diff opinions, we say them and then its left at that.
Not some ridiculously long repetative thread whinging that people are being picked on coz not every1 in the world thinks what ur doing is what they would do.
That last comment was generic btw and not aimed at u ryder xx

ryder iv read alot of the bits u quoted, possibly not all but i think most, and i thought it was stupid tbh

haha lol i just realised iv got myself into an argument about not arguing so im gonna shurrup now
LOL
iv sed my piece :thumbup:
have fun

whatever, you may not find some of the things offensive. But others do.

I just dont see what the point is for having the 2 sections if the same shit is going on as it was when these two sections were one?

However, obviously formula feeders have no rights on this forum. I give up. Im a horrible mother who doesnt deserve respect because I didnt like breastfeeding.

I just wont bother coming into the formula feeding section if thats how things will be. But I feel sorry for the formula feeders who do need this section and advice.

ok i said i was going but i lied, im shocked
u seem so hurt and i am lost as to why?
y have u now decided any1 thinks ur a horrible mother???????
I am desperatly trying to read back and find the killer comment but i cant?
So far all iv found is people saying 'i think this but thats just my opinion'
what am i missing?
Formula feeders have no rights?
Jesus! Im willing to bet 99% of the posts in this thread have stated that if u want to Formula feed then FORMULA FEED
And i only say 99% coz im allowing for the few posts i havent read.
Find me one post that says u are in the wrong for FFing...that u r a bad mother for doing it and ur opinion doesnt count.
WHy are people incapable of debate without taking things personally?
I was gonna leave this but u seem so upset and i just cant understand why?
U have done nothing wrong, im sure u r a wonderful mother!
I just dont get it!
xxxx

I have decided to lock for admins review as we seem to be going round in circles.

You are all fantastic Moms....and you all love your childeren with all your hearts and make the choices you feel is best for your babies! Kudos to you all! :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->