Breast milk / armpit question!!?

lornasmith

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just a question to see if any of you have ever had this?! For some time now I have had a lump under my right arm. It comes and goes. I had it checked out and midwife/gp said its common. Its just breast tissue. I stopped panicking. Then one evening this lump started leaking through my top. I prodded the lump and out came a thick clearish fluid. I rang midwife, she said it was likely to be a cyst and not to panick. I tried to get a doctors appointment, but cant until xmas eve!! But since then, i have noticed, a small lump has formed under my other arm. If i poke that, this liquid also comes out of that one?!! It is exactly the same liquid texture that often comes from my boobs. Im guessing its the same stuff... but why the hell is it coming out of my armpit?!!

I wont know for sure until i see the doctor/midwife next but until then.. any experiences ladies?? PLEASE??! lol

hmm im not sure :S
i was going to say milk ducts? but i have no idea where they are :S
sorry i cant help xxxx

oh just make sure you keep telling midwife/gp everytime you go or if you get even more concerned xxx

no clue :( didn't want to post and run though - hope it isn't anything serious! is there a walk-in clinic or something you could go to to get checked out if your MW isn't available?

Sounds unpleasant, could it be a spot. Keep asking your mw and try your docs to see if you could have a cancellation. If it really bothers you see if you could have an emergency appointment or ring the antinatal clinic at your hospital, they might be able to see you sooner.

The title really caught my eye! Sorry I can't help. Some women get cysts in their pregnancy but that is really weird that it is leaking like that. Is there an Urgent Care or a walk in clinic you can try that is a walk in? I hate having a problem RIGHT NOW and then they can't see me for two weeks. That annoys me! Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->