Breast milk at 17 weeks?

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
So I went to look at my nipples today because they have been so dry lately and when I slightly applied pressure out came some milk, on both sides LOL. It keeps coming out and quite a bit. I didn't know it could happen this early. Anyone else in the same boat?

I've always had it starting from 12 weeks !!!
By 25 weeks they would leak on there own without me touching them!!!

This is pregnancy number 4 for me and I was breastfeeding still when I caught on and I stopped but am I still leaked but then these last couple days it has stopped v strange

But anyway it's tittally normal !!! Xx

I've always had it starting from 12 weeks !!!
By 25 weeks they would leak on there own without me touching them!!!

This is pregnancy number 4 for me and I was breastfeeding still when I caught on and I stopped but am I still leaked but then these last couple days it has stopped v strange

But anyway it's tittally normal !!! Xx

I was reading it wasn't uncommon, and saw that a lot of women are having it at 17 weeks...go figure lol. I wasn't worried at all, I was just thinking it was too soon to start having milk. Does this continue throughout pregnancy or will it stop after a while?

With DD I noticed it around 26 weeks. It never really went away tbh even years after I stopped breastfeeding I could still get some milk to come out

With DD I noticed it around 26 weeks. It never really went away tbh even years after I stopped breastfeeding I could still get some milk to come out

Oh wow! That's a long time. Mine seems to have stopped for now, I am not getting anymore leakage. I wasn't sure if it would keep going off and on or just do it for a bit and stop till the baby is born.

Mine generally stays till I give birth then obviously proper milk comes in 2-3days later I even leak the gold colostrum from quite early on in pregnancy it will depend on everyone's hormone levels guess mine are probably quite high probably why am always sick for the whole pregnany x

Mine generally stays till I give birth then obviously proper milk comes in 2-3days later I even leak the gold colostrum from quite early on in pregnancy it will depend on everyone's hormone levels guess mine are probably quite high probably why am always sick for the whole pregnany x

Mine came back again, it was on and off most of yesterday. I haven't seen any so far today. Not sure what to think of mine. Mine is coming out kinda in the middle of thick and watery and it's white with a mild yellowish tint to it. It's a bit sticky after it starts to dry too.

I saw pics of women's breast milk that was all yellow (colostrum I take it) mine hasn't looked like that.

With my son I didn't get it until after 20 weeks but it's started at 16 weeks this time x

Thank you ladies. I am reading all this articles that say not to stimulate the breast and express the milk while pregnant because it releases oxytocin which can cause labor...gees! It seems like everything I read can cause labor. My breasts hurt and are swelling so I went to release the tension a few times and quite a bit came out and my breasts felt less sore. Now I'm thinking I did a bad thing.

Has anyone expressed their milk this early in pregnancy before or are currently doing so?

Tbh people breastfeed whilst pregnant
Buy I wouldn't be expressing now your going to makesure self sore doing that.

Yeah clear sticky yellow tinged is normal before then when you give birth it will be yellow 'golden' then 3 days after it will fill up more then slowly turn white mine actually never went fully white always had a yellow tinge x

Tbh people breastfeed whilst pregnant
Buy I wouldn't be expressing now your going to makesure self sore doing that.

Yeah clear sticky yellow tinged is normal before then when you give birth it will be yellow 'golden' then 3 days after it will fill up more then slowly turn white mine actually never went fully white always had a yellow tinge x

Thank you for your input. I need to stop reading so many articles and such about pregnancy, they worry the hell out of me. Even my doctors have said to stop paging Dr. Google LOL.

There's a part of me that's also fascinated with how the whole breast milk comes about, I guess I'm weird LOL, but after years of doctors telling me that my chances of getting pregnant were low I have just been taking on everything, but I'll be honest I have been a ball of anxiety this whole pregnancy, probably because of the things of read. Now hearing the doing this can "induce labor" I feel like I should just go in a corner and just stand there and not touch or look at anything. I have read so many horror stories about simple things women did that they think is what caused their MC and how late some of them were, geez I can't catch a break.

Sorry for the rant, I guess you get like that with your first pregnancy.

Am pregnant with number 4 !! And I still feel anxious about stuff I was sure I was loosing my plug the other day !! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->