Breast or bottle?

B

Becca xo

I know this a topic loads of women talk about and have opinions about
I was wondering what do you think it best, breast or bottle?

Are you a girl like me who wanted to breast feed but didn't produce enough milk to do so?

What is your opinion?

I think this thread could go toxic very quickly.

I think that either is best and the most important thing is that mum and baby are happy and healthy.

Breastfeeding works for some but others find formula is better for them.

I don't think anyone should be judged for how they choose to feed their little one and therefore don't think anyone should be saying that one method is better than the other.

My opinion is this is gunna end very badly!

Breast is best no matter what. But sometimes people dont want to/cant breastfeed for whatever reason. Formula is readily available and mothers shouldnt feel guilty if they choose not to or cannot breastfeed their baby.

Personally, i think what ever you can do is better than not trying :shrug:
When i was in the hospital, there were 2 ladies in my room of 4 who didn't even try. Yes it hurts to start with but i was determined to give him at least the colostrum.
I dont think i'll last the recommended 6 months but i'll keep going for now...
:hugs:

Breast is obviously best but I FF through necessity and my little boy is thriving and very happy. This has the potential to end badly, I warn you now!!

Personally, i think what ever you can do is better than not trying :shrug:
When i was in the hospital, there were 2 ladies in my room of 4 who didn't even try. Yes it hurts to start with but i was determined to give him at least the colostrum.
I dont think i'll last the recommended 6 months but i'll keep going for now...
:hugs:

I tried my best but I just wasn't producing the milk he needed :( So I needed to formula feed I would of loved to have breast feed but couldn't & good on you trying for as long as you can :) x

Breast is the best choice for Willow and my family.

Bottle was the best choice for River and my family

:)

I don't want to put anyone back up about this post, I just asked a question :/

Hope people don't take this as anything offensive, I just wanted to see what people thought, don't want to cause a conflict between anyone, so sorry if it has caused this x

I am like you, I tried but I had no milk. So for us, bottle was best and I have never felt any guilt for making the switch.

I shall don my hard hat and get in the bunker now :flower:

Isn't there a debate section for these types of threads?

I'm pretty sure threads like this end up with feelings getting hurt.

Just sayin'.... :flower:

This WILL end badly , seen it all before

I FF because I stopped producing milk When I got a uterine infection, the decision wad taken away from me. We all know that medically breast is best, but my DD is a very happy healthy little girl and my husband has been able To help with night feeds which is also a bonus. I understand why some people don't even try tbh, if they know it will
Make them miserable then that was do LO any favours.

Feeding your child no matter what way is best. :thumbup:

and this could end up with peoples feelings hurt, including mine. It was a traumatic time of my life and I've had guilt ever since I stopped BF'ing because I couldn't.

What does it matter how people feed their babies as long as they are getting fed?

Feeding your child no matter what way is best. :thumbup:

and this could end up with peoples feelings hurt, including mine. It was a traumatic time of my life and I've had guilt ever since I stopped BF'ing because I couldn't.

What does it matter how people feed their babies as long as they are getting fed?

I have horrible guilt about it as well, I also feel a little robbed- I had to stop because I got a uterine infection and I stopped making milk.... It's not nice when the decision is taken from you

Breast is definitely best but not necessary. Formula is great too! All that matters is a healthy, happy baby :)

Why are the same sensitive topics posted over and over...?

I think what's best depends on the individual family. But I think breast is by far the more convenient! Making up bottles of formula is such a chew on as is expressing. I'm currently sitting upstairs all by myself on the breast pump while the rest of the family watch a film just because LO prefers the bottle. if it was up to me I'd choose breastfeeding for convenience any day!

Breastfeeding is biologically normal. FF is a perfectly adequate substitute when women can't or choose not to BF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->