Breast or bottle?

LMAO! My husband refuses to believe that women don't pillow fight for fun when men aren't looking.....I play along now. Let them have their harmless little ideas!

LOL...

Yes, honey. We all pillow-fight. Naked. In gorgeous underwear you didn't know we had. With suddenly perfect bodies that don't jiggle when we swing the pillow around. Occasionally we take our tops off and make out. But only the really hot ones.

Oh I have to steal that quote and use it next time my friend comes to visit.....i'll be approx 2 weeks post birth, with a big c section scar and baby weight to shed. I bet he still buys it LOL

They are so starved for umm... physical affection at this point, they'll ignore all the obvious. My husband is deffo a boob-guy, so he's like, "Ohhh, I'll have to take sexy pics of you in those first few weeks of breastfeeding when your boobs are HUGE.."

Rrrrright.... 'cause in those first few weeks (and... umm... THEN some...) I won't have angry red stretch-marks, and a sagging belly....and some extra poundage.... (and it's not like he doesn't know this. We've HAD two kids!! :rofl:) eek. Pictures??? :dohh:

Photoshop, m'dear

Good point... he's good at that. He'll photoshop me in certain pics if I beg. Mostly he just gets mad at my insecurity...but occasionally he'll do it. ;) He's very good. I once made a slideshow DVD for my stepmom for mother's day, and the final pic had a really nice pic of the family on the beach in Hawaii, but I knew she'd dwell on the way she looked in a bathing suit. It wasn't a flattering pic, even though she looks great typically. So I had him photoshop off a good 10 lbs... lol! It was amazing what he could do!

Well then... save me the embarrassment of posing, and just stick my head on a hot VS model's body!

So.. if I concede to his photoshoot (that he already begged for with the first two kids)... think he can photoshop out the leaking milk...? Hmmm...

Actually, I thought that this was one of the calmer BF vs FF discussions :shrug:

I will be breastfeeding this baby :) I tried breastfeeding with my son but due to lack of support I did not continue and he was formula fed. He has thrived and is a very smart little boy :) I did feel guilt a for a long time but then I realsied that I had no need to feel guilty. My son was being fed, he is happy, healthy and a bright little boy. Formula had no negative effect on him what so ever. Like I said I will be breastfeeding this baby but if it doesn't work out I won't be beating my self up about it again :thumbup: x

I think that whatever makes baby and mum happy is best. For some BF is great and they find it easy but others struggle and switch to formula or don't try BF.

It is up to each mum to decide how she wants to feed her baby. She will make the best decision for her and her family and should not be judged. As long as baby is fed and happy then that is the main thing.

Breastmilk is the most natural thing to give your baby but formula is the next best thing and is OK too.

I was lucky that I found breastfeeding quite easy and have not really had any problems. For me it was also convenient as we had milk on tap at the right temperature and I didn't have to sterilise and make bottles.

Being a mum is hard enough and we shouldn't be judged for how we choose to feed our babies.

Lol ladies! I would need more than photoshop lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->