Breast or bottle?

Both are wrong IMO....You should start solids from the first day....With rusks.

Sorry,just felt like it was going too well so i thought id mix it up a bit!!!:haha:

^ :rofl:

IMO it's best when a baby is happy and gaining weight with a happy mummy :hugs:

Surely you meant chips Tina?!

Well i wanted to say maccy ds or kfc but the last time they were both mentioned the thread kicked off BIG TIME!!!!
Rusks should be compulsary in bottles defo....

Which ever makes mummy happy!

I've had more presure to switch to FFing than I have to stick with BFing. For me Bfing is the best - sod the health benefits - I'm a lazy mummy and food on tap at the right temprature suits me down to the ground!

I'm off to find the 8mth badge - do I still qualify he's had a bottle of formula while I was out on a jolly on Saturday.

:dohh: ok ladies I'm gonna make this simple....

Breast is best...no it's not.....yes it is.....no it's not.....yes it is :rofl:

seriously for me whatever makes mummy happy will make for a happy baby xx

Well i wanted to say maccy ds or kfc but the last time they were both mentioned the thread kicked off BIG TIME!!!!

Just put a nipple on a soda can and call it a day... all babies like soda or fizzy drinks as you guys call them.

Just make sure it's diet. :thumbup:

^^^ well said.

I think we should all agree to disagree on this subject.

As above poster said happy mummy=happy baby.

Just put a nipple on a soda can and call it a day... all babies like soda or fizzy drinks as you guys call them.

What about the aspartame in diet??!!

Probably best to go with the teeth rotting sugar...

What about the aspartame in diet??!!

Probably best to go with the teeth rotting sugar...

:haha:I mean..

:growlmad: I'm mad. Heehee.

Sugar is nature's crack yo.

These threads are so boring and always turn into heated debates :dohh:

BOTH are good! Breast of course is natural and thats what they are there for but if formula wasn't good they wouldn't sell it! Both contribute to baby growing up happy and healthy.

I exclusively expressed until Millicent was 4 weeks then I admit I started to find it difficult, so we switched to formula and I didn't regret it then, and I don't regret it now. She is beautiful happy, healthy 10 month old :)

xxx

i so wanted to breastfeed, but LO just couldn't latch on because i have flat nipples (tried everything: niplette, nipple shields, expressing, latch assist and nothing would work) so ended up expressing for 6 weeks until i dried up and switching to formula x

breast will always be superior to formula nutritionally but sometimes people just dont want to BF and formula is the next thing to breast milk. I didnt want to BF i have nothing but admiration for people and my friends who choose to do so but for me and my family formula was the choice from birth.

<3

I bet the mods are sat there in shock at the mellowness of this thread so far lol they must think it's a diff forum!

I bet the mods are sat there in shock at the mellowness of this thread so far lol they must think it's a diff forum!

im guessing no one has pmt at the moment....:haha::haha::haha:
You know that thing where friends subliminally link their periods together,im sure we must do it on here because theres always a load of heated threads at the same time. And no ones kicking off in this onee,even when i suggested putting rusk in the bottle.
Prefer it when it kicks off a bit!!:haha::haha:

These threads are usually like, 6 or 7 pages before I go to bed & then when I get on here the next day it's up at 30 pages! haha

im guessing no one has pmt at the moment....:haha::haha::haha:
You know that thing where friends subliminally link their periods together,im sure we must do it on here because theres always a load of heated threads at the same time. And no ones kicking off in this onee,even when i suggested putting rusk in the bottle.
Prefer it when it kicks off a bit!!:haha::haha:

Oh, like we're all on the same menstrual cycle? You guys don't have bears in the UK do you?

Breast IS best.

But some women don't want to breastfeed or sometimes it doesn't work out, so then formula is the next best option, duh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->