Breast problem...

Saaaaaz

Reaction score
Ello there,

I found out i was pregnant in march but, unfortunately, I lost my baby at around 9 weeks due to miscarriage.
Around a week ago I was led down in bed and noticed a weird minor pain in my breast, kind of felt like a bruise!
When i felt around I found a small hard lump at the bottom of my breast, just above my rib! But i only found it when i really searched for it, it wasnt obvious and when i pressed against it, it felt like a bruise but there is no bruising!
I was just wondering if anyone has had anything similar??
Could it be due to the miscarriage or the pregnancy because my boobs were so tender and sore, especially around the nipples when i was pregnant.

Thanks for any advice!!
Sarah xx

It's likely a harmless lump which may be due to your pregnancy and MC. The nipple pain is certainly a normal part of pregnancy (breast tissue growing). It's probably worth checking it for a month to see if it changes at all and possibly seeing a Dr about it if it doesn't go away.

It's prob caused by hormones x

I'm sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

Is there any redness in the area? Do you feel like you're coming down with flu or something?

I'm just asking because it sounds like it could be a blocked milk duct. I think you should see a doctor though, lots of lumps are harmless but there are some bad ones, and you should get checked out to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->