Breast Pumps

Tigger Momma

Reaction score
Does anyone know which breast pump is the best and if its madela, do you know of any cheaper one's that are just as easy and convenient to use? Im planning on breast feeding but I'll have to go back to work at some point and I know that I'll need a reliable breast pump. Any Ideas. All are welcome. Thanks again

i used a Medela and loved it....you might get more response in the breastfeeding section hun....https://www.babyandbump.com/breastfeeding/

i have a medela mine, which i think is a good smaller, cheaper version of their big one. About 50quid but look on ebay x

I have a Medela Swing, got it on ebay for less than £50. TBH its really worth the investment.

I got my medela swing off ebay for less than £50 too.

definitely the best i've used (had a couple of manual ones too)

Having a comfortable breastpump is really important, i almost gave up when trying to pump manually but once i determined that my LO would take from a bottle i invested in an electric one and it's ace.

if your not entirely sure about buying one put the money to one side and see how you take to breastfeeding, try expressing some (with a cheap manual pump the Tomee tippee ones are often on offer for about £10) then if that's successful then use the money to buy one.

You do find alot of new ones on ebay as people do buy them when pregnant and for some reason or other find they don't use them.

I've the avent via manual and find it really easy to use but I've only used it for 3 days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->